Installed SPOD and power inverter this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just bought the jeep JK kit I didn't like the universal kit as you can see in the pic I used a heavy duty Velcro but I have another idea I am going to try to a cleaner look

You have enough lights to melt a zombie

Nice. Good call on the ARB twin compressor.

Yes the warp speed is great and i need to melt zombies that's why I named the truck the zombie killer

Thanks guys I have had the LC just over a year now and I love it and this forum they are a great combo I'll be posting more pics soon

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432601852.076860.jpg

Here you go

I have a pair of the Lightforce 240 Blitz non HID. What type of filter do you have and how does it compare to the stk ones?

They are the light force fog filters and I like them a lot they came with stock clear but wanted to do an amber lens they work great

I have a pair of the Lightforce 240 Blitz non HID. What type of filter do you have and how does it compare to the stk ones?

I have those exact lights with the amber combo filters. It's a mix between a flood and a spot so the light floods out a lot compared to the clear filters, but still has a good spot. The light is also a lot more useable in rain/dusty/snowy conditions.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom