In-cab winch control (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
see the new tech article in ih8mud tech in the winch section!

:wave:

That sounds pretty cool I wonder how much different the mile marker is.I'm hoping same concept just different colored wires one day I will look at that. :G

Woody IMO I would cut your dash out and either get stainless steel plate or diamond plate and make your own dash one of the next mods for me I got the stainless now I got to get motivated to do It 8)

actually, I've started welding up some of the holes....planning on that project later this month and into July.

The winch controls might also get an etched trophy-type plate for the install too...gonna check into that next week.

:wave: ???
I have two wagons an iron pig and a much modified hilux hero. I have home made in cab swiths for the controls in the hero and a milemarker wirless control for when I want to abandon ship. I also have the normal wired relay for a warn in the pig as well as a milmarker and am planning on installing a swith inside the pig. I also have a hitch setup on the back of the cruiser to take the winnch when I need to go back this is controlled by milmarker. By the way where can I get that momentary switch of a good quality. They are as hard to find as hen's teeth here in Thailand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom