I'm not sure how I feel about (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
トヨタ ランドクルーザー70 ネオクラチック H7年(1995)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448838342.047706.jpg

I like that 40 and 70 nice

It is a PX10. Basically an HZJ73 with a factory body refresh and a newer 80 Series like dash. They are smooth drivers but I prefer the FRP of the true 7x.

Looks very similar to the PX10, holy grail of Toyota Land Cruisers.
No Mate, this here's the holy grail of "real" Land Cruiser enthusiasts....:)
image.jpeg

Tho I do like the retro mods that Flex does... "You are the boss"
image.jpeg

Or the FST.

;)

Yup, that too :D

That said I haven't had the top off of a Land Cruiser in a couple of years. By the time I get around to it, it's snowing again.

Get your overheating figured out? I have HG's here in stock if you're feeling the need to swap. Trail side swap is possible, btdt albeit on a Samurai.

20140606_111805 (Small).jpg

Yup, that too :D

That said I haven't had the top off of a Land Cruiser in a couple of years. By the time I get around to it, it's snowing again.

Get your overheating figured out? I have HG's here in stock if you're feeling the need to swap. Trail side swap is possible, btdt albeit on a Samurai.

:)

Gauge issue and acclimation to the west. Appreciate the offer buddy.

You know where this is:

image.jpeg

6* last night.

"New" end of the trail @ Arch. Cold neck of the woods this time of the year. I must have missed a phone call :D

"New" end of the trail @ Arch. Cold neck of the woods this time of the year. I must have missed a phone call :D

Yuppers.

I thought you were on your way to Outlaw.

Come on down tomorrow: Hurrah, Lockhart, E-Hill, Beef Basin, Elk Ridge to Bears Ears.... Of course, not in one day.

:)

i think they look great

Yep, I really like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom