I'm here ..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ALOHA FOLKS

I FINALLY JOINED THE COMPANY AGE ! SO NOW I CAN'T SAY THAT "I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT. IM NOT ON THE BOARD"

GOOD OR BAD. I'M HERE NOW !

MAHALO [ Thank U ] MR. DAN

Welcome!

Wassup bradda D. Moved 2 Cali or born and raised dea? Wea da pix? Welcome aboard and hope fo c sum pix of da truck in da near future. Aloha from WA. Aurite!

sent from my Hawn fingers

Aloha Busmup808

Mahalo , glad to be here.

I was born here in the Valley but hoping to die on the Islands. Not for a long time yet , I hope ! That's were the wife wants to retire to and I've got to say it's a great idea after living in all this heat ! ! !

So what brought U to the main land ?

WOW look at you finally here, I think i just saw some flying pigs also lol

MAHALO MY FRIEND ! !

Aloha Busmup808

Mahalo , glad to be here.

I was born here in the Valley but hoping to die on the Islands. Not for a long time yet , I hope ! That's were the wife wants to retire to and I've got to say it's a great idea after living in all this heat ! ! !

So what brought U to the main land ?

New Beginnings. Been hea in WA since 08-28-08. Going on 9 yrs now. Sorry fo da late reply. A lot has been going on health wise ( ripped muscles, torn ligaments). Getting old stuff. Other than that, it's been good. My Ohana and I just went Cali for the summer last year. Stayed 2wks. Went from San Jose threw San Diego. Did the amusement parks thing and visiting Ohana at the same time. Supposed to go this summer,but my 3rd oldest daughter is graduating from UH MANOA. So we're flying back home in December 2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom