IH8MUD HQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
The shop is officially open!

Not quite done yet, since lights were just ordered and will be installed in the coming week, but most of the rest is functional...10k asymmetrical lift is installed, tools are found and organized (mostly) and everything else is coming together.

Consider this an open invite :)

If you need to get your rig in the air for a project, come on out. Just got my FZJ80 off the lift last night following a front axle leak-fix, and have a Gen3 4Runner going on the lift next week for a long travel suspension. Sometimes it's just nice to toss a rig on a lift for an hour to inspect too. Plasma cutter, torches, welders, etc all available. Nitrogen for charging shocks, engine hoist, 20T press, drill press, etc. About the only thing I don't have is a tranny jack (but as soon as I need one, I'll get one...lol)

The side door is keycoded so I don't even have to be here :) Fridge is stocked too (waters, of course...haha)

Now that weather is cooling some, I'll work on setting up a social night/wrenching night :) Any thoughts on what night works best? Could even set something up weekly, or every few weeks, or whatever...any excuse works for me :)

BTW: we are out in Toquerville - Westfield Rd. Small town, hard to miss ;)

shop.jpg

Wish i was closer

Visiting hours are open, and the wheeling opportunities here are endless :)

Drinking the Cruiser Koolaid as of September. Would happily exchange a case of "water" for some suggestions on some fun trail suggestions in your area...Heading down to St. George for Turkey Day...

Drinking the Cruiser Koolaid as of September. Would happily exchange a case of "water" for some suggestions on some fun trail suggestions in your area...Heading down to St. George for Turkey Day...
We'll be around....I know Dixie 4wd is guiding some runs that weekend :)

Wow for one of the most active wheeling areas in the US this is the most dead clubhouse. What an awesome offer put out there by Woody! If I make it back out to UT, I will definitely come check out south west UT.

Wow for one of the most active wheeling areas in the US this is the most dead clubhouse. What an awesome offer put out there by Woody! If I make it back out to UT, I will definitely come check out south west UT.

Second that!

Its been a few years since you floated the idea, are you still doing visiting hours? Would be fun to see the shop and say hi some weekend.

I work from home, the HQ is open constantly... My FToy should be out tmrw :)

IMG_20200128_174052_417.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom