IH8MUD App on Iphone/Droid/etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Test of text and attachment
Uwharrie  001.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my

This is great cuz we can start a thread before an event and everyone can post pics of everything going on with their Iphone or Droids in near real time..... Then again some discretion would need to be exercised sometimes...LOL

Perfect timing for my impending oil pan and head removal. Will need y'all to tell me if I should attack rings/pistons and bearings, or a new used longblock!

I need to send the club a check to join...what's the address again? Thanks!

Hunter
West Ashley near Windemere

no dues yet bro....we are working on stickers so you can help pitch in to buy some of them...PM me your email address so I can ensure you get contacted for our next get together. Also, dont forget our friend Glenn at LexTech is a wealth of information...whether you are going to do the work yourself or might need his services.....

make sure you guys going this weekend download the IH8MUD app so you can post pictures or comments in REAL TIME on the trails or around the camp fire.....just put them in the Cruisin Carolina thread already started...under the STICKIES tab.

Anyone have problems where occasionally when replying to a post the SEND button is greyed out and not allow you to post? When this happens I will cancel and try again but when this occurs I can never get around iron that particular thread. It appears to be a permissions problem. I have seen this using my iPad. Anyone else?

Never any issues when I've used it, but, I rarely use the app.

My search in AppStore (Apple) shows no ih8mud in any configuration. How do I get the app?

When they changed over to the new website, they quit supporting the App since the site is iPhone / Android friendly...

Has anyone noticed issues with Muds site? Almost as if it has a virus. It's not my computer.

My search in AppStore (Apple) shows no ih8mud in any configuration. How do I get the app?

Try a Google search for the app, you should be able to find it and install it that way. I ran into the same thing.

Thanks TailsWCU, just tried it and it does show up but only for Canadian Appstore :(

Weird. Something happened to my app and I had to reinstall, that's how I was able to get it reinstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom