I would like pictures of dessert and snow camo paint jobs please. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I am trying to decide which to go with....either plain sand/dessert color or snow or dessert camouflage paint scheme on my 75 FJ40. I have done a search and didn't find much(unless I am retarded, which is totally possible). Anyway post or send pics of these kind of paint jobs if you could....it would help me out. You can send pics to bakermo2@msu.edu also.

thanks agian,

2001Xj
bakermo2@msu.edu

Or post them to the board so the rest of us could enjoy em.

ponce,

yeah, that too....what was I thinkin'

2001xj

bennet,

that is pretty cool, did you free-hand that? It looks almost like tiger pattern.
keep'em comin'

2001xj

Here is a few. First one is my old rig I sold, snow camo with exo-cage. Second one is my buddy Keiths before the 40s, plan sand tone. Third one is my old one before the exo.
fj40sidesale.jpg
attica05.jpg
Rockchal07.jpg

Last edited:
thanks, those are nice lookin'....anyone else?

2001xj

Heres my Lawn mower, "Belly Dancer"
Mods include a Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer tap for the shifter, (hydrostatic)
Skull turning knob, and old carpenters tool belt for holding 4 barley pops.

Here is my FJ40 with its dessert camo paint job- I did a great job, you really have to look to be able to pick it out of its natural surroundings. :)
cookies-4-t.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if that was too harsh or not- there weren't any responses for like 12 hours. Was beginning to think that while I was just kidding around, some of you guys didn't think it was funny. I know that from now on and typos or misspellings in my posts are going to get ripped to shreds. Oh well, that'll be fun. Luke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom