I put an end to my wife's fear of jacking (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If Jackmate is out, how about Jackaroo. Or going back to one of my earlier ones , jackamabob. Its just fun to say it.

Wait, how about jackass, because every jack needs an ass. Alright now I'm really done. Angie says yeah,right

Hi Phil - I was out of town for the last club meeting so I missed this. Are you by chance going to be making some more for the 80 and 100's? I'd be interested for sure.

Hi Phil - I was out of town for the last club meeting so I missed this. Are you by chance going to be making some more for the 80 and 100's? I'd be interested for sure.

I have a couple dozen available just failed to say anything :doh:

Ill get them posted later today.

I'm interested, too. Anything that increases safety with a truck this heavy is on my list.

put my name on one please

I already have one for my 100 and one for the 80. Very nice product.

NEW PRICING - I want your jacking experience to be as good as it can get!

Made in the USA
usa.gif

CSC member cash and carry price $24 Members only

PayPal & Shipping in the US $32

Product is as pictured - no paint, raw

IMG_5507.JPG

100 series - Jack adapter for 1.5" jack post (check your jack to ensure correct fitment)

IMG_5511.JPG

80/LX450 series - Jack adapter for 2" jack post (check your jack to ensure correct fitment)
Notice one leg is shorter for

IMG_5510.JPG

Notice one leg is shorter for very secure front axle placement

img_4855-jpg.1241229

Fits rear axle of 80 & 100 series perfect - Makes jack placement a no brainer and much safer

IMG_5532.JPG

Last edited:
I will take one for 80 series

If Jackmate is out, how about Jackaroo. Or going back to one of my earlier ones , jackamabob. Its just fun to say it.

Wait, how about jackass, because every jack needs an ass. Alright now I'm really done. Angie says yeah,right

Bought early, should have waited, now, my ass got jacked. LOL

Bought early, should have waited, now, my ass got jacked. LOL

You where smart buying in the beginning. The guys that waited in purchasing window screens are now getting bit with no options available I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom