I put an end to my wife's fear of jacking (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
NEW PRICING - I want your jacking experience to be as good as it can get!

Now Available for 80's & 100's order here ►Land Cruiser Products - LCP

My girls are getting ready for their annual month in Mexico. Again they will be driving our LX470 and going over tire changing she claims the factory jack set up sucks and I have to agree. So in order to make it safer and much easier I designed a solution to the problem that works excellent on both 80 and 100's. The add on give the jack a super solid mount indexing it directly under the axle. With the vehicle up in the air it is now very solid and no worries of the vehicle falling or the jack slipping off. I hope they dont ever need to change a tire but now I feel much better if they do or me for that matter.

The one pictured is actually for the 80. The jack addition fits tight to both the F&R axle and with the slight offset in the bracket makes for a perfect fit on the outside of the front axle. This set will also greatly increase my confidence if I ever need to jack the truck on the trail. In testing the jack addition only adds ~3/4" to the needed space when placing it under the axle over the jack without the addition.

The addition fits conveniently with the jack in the factory compartment.

IMG_4839.JPG
IMG_4838.JPG

Last edited:
Will the "LCP Jack Solution" be available to the public

We talked about this very thing in the past and happy to see you made it happen. Put me down for 2!

At first I thought this was a thread on car jacking and you bought her a stun gun/12 gauge/rocket launcher combo...

5mgl1.jpg

That is very slick.

Put me down for one if you make a CSC batch.

OK working on a quick local run hopefully done by the meeting.

Latest news - Looks like 80 and 100 series have different size ends. 80's ~1-7/8 100's ~1-1/2 It would be helpful if interested guys could check there jack size and post up.

Last edited:
Will take one..price?

I need one for a 100, and one for a 200! Please.
Now you need to make one for the 200.

Man that seems like a lot of work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom