I drove an FJ for the first time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife and i took a road trip yesterday to look at some used land cruisers and to finish the day we drove a new FJ. my wife had always steered clear of the FJ Cruiser but after a test drive she loved it"me too".

To replace your lx470 or to add?

I have been very happy with my fj cruiser. But I dont drive very much on the interstate. If it will see alot of highway miles I would avoid an fj cruiser or make sure your insurance covers windshield replacement with a low deductible. I like mine so much I have trouble driving by a toyota dealership with the new tt or a white one on the lot as I have almost traded it in for a newer model a couple times.

I saw your post before this one asking about the different engine changes over the years. I could be mistaken but I think 07-09 have similar engines and something was done in 2010 and maybe another change in 12. A few other improvements were made over the years as the later models supposedly have more sheet metal to keep the front fenders from tearing/ripping and larger size rear ends for strength.

this forum is only fjc's gets more detailed than here on them
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom