I don't give a flip 25 build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking good!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Very ambitious project and cool the kids are involved.

Must have run out of home projects.......:bang:

Stripped the rear end.......I'll need the third. And finished stripping everything else off the frame. Got a boom pole for the tractor, I think I have more fun on that then with the Cruisers. :lol:
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg

All I can say is I'm jealious. Haven't owned a Ford product in while over twenty-five years but this one I could see being very useful. Being a one man operation I could really use something like this. Then I would have to figure out where I needed it most.

I need to read thru this thread again so I can see where it's headed. This is a slow track build. But better than mine which all seems derail before they leave the station

Found this thread back on page 4. 'Bout time to warm up the woodstove and get back to work isn't it Jim? Maybe after the Turkey Day nap? :)

Nick

Nick, Happy Thanksgiving. Maybe a few Christmas decorations then I'll get to work...................... :lol:

Fired up my new welder and worked on my removable crossmember and MAF "Rock Crawler" shackle reversal..........I swear, that's what the lit says.....rock crawler. :) Better than the bent and busted hangers.
001.jpg
002.jpg

Must have run out of home projects.......:bang:

Stripped the rear end.......I'll need the third. And finished stripping everything else off the frame. Got a boom pole for the tractor, I think I have more fun on that then with the Cruisers. :lol:

Jim is that a 1500? I used to have a 1500 and 2000, nice tractors

:lol: 1100 - Can't get much smaller, great little tractor. Fits in with the other Japanese antiques.

Yeah, I left the bottle on the other one for sheet metal. :rolleyes:

Finished the removable crossmember and burned in the other stuff.
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

Had some work space and help again the last couple days. :) This prodded me to just do stuff. Bolted up the ubolt flip and set in some axles. The front will have to get converted to disc brakes and the rear is going to be a hybrid using the centered rear and mini truck stubs. I was going to clean this stuff up before bolting it up, but you know what? It works, and I don't give a flip. :D
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0018.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg

Nice work Jim!

I'd be moving that tub or the 45 ASAP! I know if that was in my shop I'd stand up and knock the tub over into the must unobtainium part of that 45...

Nick

What 45? You don't see a 45 there. The tub is actually really stable on it's side, I'll probably wear a hole in it sliding it around on the concrete though. :rolleyes:

I'll probably wear a hole in it sliding it around on the concrete though. :rolleyes:

You don't have a Harbor Freight close by? I have picked up furniture movers for $10. Two of those plus a couple ratchet straps and it's easy to move a tub.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom