HZJ75 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whether is HZJ79, GRJ79 or HZJ75 , all have the same tray or wheel arch, am I right?:)
Not necessarily.

HZJ75 and HZJ79 have different length trays, since the cab is longer in the HZJ79 the tray is shorter.

Without measuring the wheel arch in the GRJ79, and comparing it to the HZJ79 or HZJ75, there is no way of knowing for sure.

It seems like the wheel arch must be larger in the GRJ, going by the flares you bought.

arch for the 75

I have a 75 tray on my BJ75 and a new 79 tray Iam going to put on. The 79 tray is 8cm tonger between the wheel arch and the cab. I will measure the wheelarch on the trays to day. The 79 series is 20 cm longer than the 75. The cab is 12 cm and the tray is 8 cm. Thats wy I have to cut my tray.

Norsk Land Cruiser Klubb • Se emne - Henning. NÃ¥ med BJ75 i garasjen. :)

:cheers:

Just bought another set of door. For future use!
P1050775.jpg
P1050776.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my 3" stainless steel exhaust system installation. This is first day work and is not done. Hopefully can finished the works by tomorrow.;)
P1050883.jpg
P1050885.jpg
P1050886.jpg

Nice door trims mate , I'm very jelous :D,
that exhuast is very shiny so far do you have any pics of the dump pipe and it comeing through the chassis and front fender

Nice door trims mate , I'm very jelous :D,
that exhuast is very shiny so far do you have any pics of the dump pipe and it comeing through the chassis and front fender

Will try to post full pics when the installation is finished.:cool:

whoa...that is one pretty exhaust. Its shinier than anything on my rig. Right on..it will be the last exhaust you will ever have to put on the truck. Looking forward to the finished pics. Your rig is really nice mate. Sometimes I wish I was building 75 instead of a 79.

Hi, This is my finished work of 3" stainless steel exhaust installation. Finally is done!:cool:
P1050887.jpg
P1050888.jpg
P1050889.jpg

Very nice

I am impressed of the good work. It looks perfect...

Keep up the good work.

This is the process of installing the O/Fender.
Photo 1 : The original wheel arch.
Photo 2 : The wheel arch had been cut in. Place the overfender on the wheel arch and mark a line on it. Start to cut in once you have mark that line.
Photo 3 : Bracket of the overfender on the wheel arch.

No modification required only cut in the wheel arch. This is same as the GRJ 79 with overfender in Dubai.;)
P1050904.jpg
P1050897.jpg
P1050898.jpg

Looks nice. Where can I find them used for much cheaper? One can dream after-all.

Looks nice. Where can I find them used for much cheaper? One can dream after-all.

I don't think you can an used fender. As this is on the market for about 5 years. Moreover, I don't see any 79 with this overfender except Dubai.:p

Very nice mate ,
Th truck looks spotless
Whats the plan with the wheels mate alloys or keep the split rims

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom