Hoedown date 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a few decent raffle prizes. Looking forward to it, hoedown it always a good time!

Some of you have met my son, Dylan, before. He is going to try & make Hoedown this year with his 1st gen 4runner.

About time!

Let me know if he needs anything to finish it. I'ma need a seat for hoedown.

Badlands ORP in Attica IN. We camp at carrol summer campground about 10 miles north of the badlands. Usually the first start to arrive thursday evening or friday...

Badlands ORP in Attica IN. We camp at carrol summer campground about 10 miles north of the badlands. Usually the first start to arrive thursday evening or friday...

I know the badlands pretty well. I'm in as long as I can have the 80 ready. I just bought
It so I want to do regular maintenance and the phh before i take it on trails.

I know the badlands pretty well. I'm in as long as I can have the 80 ready. I just bought
It so I want to do regular maintenance and the phh before i take it on trails.

Camp is not so kid freindly.

Maybe Tony's kid, but he's prolly already heard plenty already.

Camp is not so kid freindly.

Quoted for truth!!

Pre trip inspection: Are the tires inflated. is it leaking (if yes good it has fluid, if no that's bad that means it needs fluid), load tools including the ones used to fix the truck, load beer spread cheese buns and brats and wheel.

Quoted for truth!!

Pre trip inspection: Are the tires inflated. is it leaking (if yes good it has fluid, if no that's bad that means it needs fluid), load tools including the ones used to fix the truck, load beer spread cheese buns and brats and wheel.

From what I can tell it has an oil leak. It's about a qt low. I'm planning on throwing it on a lift Saturday and changing the transfer case diffs and trans fluid. What kind of gear oil is everyone using? I was planning on using amsoil 80w 90 for the diffs and transfer case. Overall the truck runs good. New brakes and brand new tires. Needs a tune up and a paint job. The reason I want to get all of the maintenance done first is because I'm going on a wheeling trip to co the end of August.

Nice, i would probibly be doing the same thing if i was going to CO wheeling! Diffs get whatever synthetic fluid is on sale.

Eh. They'd be fine

Quoted for evidence.

Potential response #1:
"Your honor, we clearly warned him. Its not our fault his kids burned his house with a gas fountain, while zilching, while under of the influence of stuff, while raffling off things in the house to the neighbors, and saying heinous things."

Potential response #2:
"Your honor, we clearly warned him. Its not our fault that once Gumby sensed children were near that he saw red and blacked out and didn't return to us until he had buried the bodies..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom