HJ61 VX Door Trims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy folks,

I've replaced my stock door trims with stained plywood, while I do like them I'm wanting to bring the old girl back to as close to stock/original as possible.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know of anywhere that may have, stocks or can get original trims? Japanese source? I saw one of the old cruiser import sites in North America that stopped running last listed a VX for parts that was mint, i'm hoping someone might know of a source like this.

Cheers

Excellent.. Thank you drenmaster. Now I just need to find a mate who understands Japanese! :cheers:

Last edited:
I wish i could help u out, but i am leaving Japan in a week. Been stocking up on HJ61 parts for a while from that site. Maybe find a import shop near you that deals in anything JDM, good chance the tuner guys use that site as well.

I'm about to start stripping out a low K 1985 Sahara with brown interior everything is in great condition if this color suits but logistics would be costly unless you found freight in a sea container.

Hey ozcruiser, actually in Melbourne these days but definitely interested in a few bits if available.

Chasing or interested in;
Trim if it's diamond pattern and any/all trim from the rear boot section including tailgate
Carpet/mats
Mint original tail lights
Tailgate gas struts
Window switches and power window regulators/motors.
Electric mirrors if in good nick
Grill/headlight surrounds if it's chrome or mint cond.
Possibly outside temp sensor if working.
Dash if mint/good nick.
Ice box.
Rear A/C setup.
Possibly seats if mint/turbo/electric.

I'd be happy to organise freight or may be able to pick them up as it looks like i'll be doing a road trip north in the next 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom