HJ61 trailer wiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off let me introduce myself. I am active duty Air Force and just recently brought a HJ61 back from Japan. Has the 12HT turbo Diesel engine and of course it's right hand drive. It only has 138,000 original miles. Before I brought it back I had all rust treated and engine worked on before I can ship it back. So the exterior is in awesome shape. The interior is in good shape but can use touch ups. The LC is in south GA and will be driving it to Orlando.

My question is do you guys know where in Orlando I can get 24v trailer wiring done. I plan on taking a road trip to Texas and will be hauling my Harley with it. My trailer rating from I'm told is about 2500KG which is about 5,500 lbs. any info would be great. Thank you.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Good lookin cruiser!! Welcome!!

I did my wiring by myself, trough a 24-12v trailer converter box, for 7pin trailers. (needed here in norway)
But a search here should reveal the relay-setup for 4pin wiring, if that's what you're looking for.
cant help you recommend anyone, but if you follow that setup mentioned, you can probably do it yourself or get a friend help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom