For Sale HJ61 PTO winch (WA state) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Removed from my HJ61 Landcruiser. Will fit FJ60 and FJ62. Winch may fit other models (40/55 series) with modification. The bull bar is in good shape. All the chrome is still shiny. Parts that weren't chromed are rusty. Could be painted if you want it to look super pretty.

Comes with full front bumper/bull bar assembly, winch, full driveshaft, gear drive unit for transfer case, and interior control knob. I never used it, but it all seems operational. Everything moves freely. Nothing seized.

Looking to get $700 obo. Local sale only.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I sure would be interested if you would be willing to ship. Can you put me first in line if no one local jumps on this? Thanks, Jim

Shipping could be arranged at your expense, but I imagine it'll be really expensive. This thing weighs a lot and is huge lol I'd imagine freight shipping on a pallet would be required.

Also, I'm curious if you or anyone on MUD would know if this OEM winch could be modified to fit in an aftermarket bumper. maybe Jason @reevesci would know the answer to this?

Also, I'm curious if you or anyone on MUD would know if this OEM winch could be modified to fit in an aftermarket bumper. maybe Jason @reevesci would know the answer to this?

J,

It would require a full custom build. Ship it here, I'll mock it up and build a custom for it and then ship it on down. :grinpimp:

J

J, do you have an idea of how much lower this winch would have to be vs. an electric one? Trying to get an idea of how well it could be concealed by custom winch bumper while not having too much overhang.

J, do you have an idea of how much lower this winch would have to be vs. an electric one? Trying to get an idea of how well it could be concealed by custom winch bumper while not having too much overhang.

I would think it needs to sit very close to where it is at now, at least for the input to line up thru the front cross member.

I'd like to find a mudship coming across I-90.

Last edited:
If this gets sold separate from the bumper and gets custom bumper built, I want the frame horns /extensions. Let me know whoever gets this.

Would be great to find someone that has an interest in the bumper. Shoot, there has to be a 61 owner with a damaged front somewhere out there.

PTO winches have been mounted to ARB bumpers many times. It does take some modifications but it's been done. If you have the ability to shorten and lengthen shafts and make a custom mount then it can go anywhere. I've seen them mid mounted and crushers did a fantastic job documenting a rear mounted PTO.

I would not be worried about mounting but instead choose what winch is best for your application: electric or PTO?

Fwiw PTO has cool factor up the wazoo

GLWS

Looking for suggestions for best bumper replacement to modify for My PTO winch on my 61. Any tech, prints, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would aluminum be better for weight reduction? A bit-of-a-b to weld but might be worth it.

Removed from my HJ61 Landcruiser. Will fit FJ60 and FJ62. Winch may fit other models (40/55 series) with modification. The bull bar is in good shape. All the chrome is still shiny. Parts that weren't chromed are rusty. Could be painted if you want it to look super pretty.

Comes with full front bumper/bull bar assembly, winch, full driveshaft, gear drive unit for transfer case, and interior control knob. I never used it, but it all seems operational. Everything moves freely. Nothing seized.

Looking to get $700 obo. Local sale only.

View attachment 1326811

View attachment 1326812

View attachment 1326813

View attachment 1326814
did you ever sold this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom