For Sale HJ61 or BJ60, Vancouver Island (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi there!

I'm a 20 year old university student in Victoria with a passion for these cars. I'm trying to find a diesel 60, not in perfect in condition, but one that I'm not gonna have to worry about pouring money into to make it run, or make sure it's road safe, or prevent it from rotting through.

This would be my first vehicle of my own. I see this as being a vehicle that I could take good care of and end up keeping for decades without needing or wanting anything else. It would go to good use as both a semi-daily driver and on the backroads, and would be well cared for. I'm hoping to find someone in no rush to sell, who cares more about seeing their cruiser go to a good home more than anything.

Unfortunately right now I am limited to a maximum of around $5000. I know this is pushing it, but that's what I can afford. I know I may not find anything, but I've seen cars like this sell for that much, but have never responded to the post in time, or not had enough money. If this sounds good to you, or you know of someone who may have one they'd be willing to sell me, respond here or send me a message. It would have to be on Vancouver Island or one of the Gulf Islands.

Thanks,
Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom