Wanted Hj47 troopy soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
looking for anything at this point, no reponse from marshall, nobody seems to sell one anywhere?

there was a softtop troopy(with ripped top) that sold a while back and someone posted on that thread that they wanted to borrow/buy the old ripped one to use as a template. ( it seemed like it was one of the top makers vs a troppy owner)

you might see if you can track that thread down and see if the buyer sold his top to the guy or ended up ever getting one produced for his.

there was a softtop troopy(with ripped top) that sold a while back and someone posted on that thread that they wanted to borrow/buy the old ripped one to use as a template. ( it seemed like it was one of the top makers vs a troppy owner)

you might see if you can track that thread down and see if the buyer sold his top to the guy or ended up ever getting one produced for his.

That was me. I'm both a top maker & a troopy owner. But I don't have a pattern yet, or tops available. Soon hopefully!

I'm in the same boat, wanting a softop for my Troopy. Have you made any headway?

I'd love one as well.

I would also be very interested!

me too

Soon the Archdiocese FJ45 FST 1981 white is coming from the painter

At this moment I have 3 "old" soft tops,
1 for the white FJ45 FST doors type with perfect bows and
2 for the other FJ45 FST tailgate type with only 1 in "reasonable good" set of bows.

The 1 Soft top with the doors I would like to have redone.

The FJ45 FST 1981 (primer) truck with the tailgate soft top I'm maybe going to sell as I just want to stay with 1 FJ45 FST Troopy.

First would like to get the white one completely ready before I do anything, who is making a troopy top with doors ? or how can we get this finally going?

:cheers:

Last edited:
What is FST? I would be interested in softtop and frame. I was thinking of building one from marine grade but need something to model it from. Thanks for reply.

What is FST? I would be interested in softtop and frame. I was thinking of building one from marine grade but need something to model it from. Thanks for reply.
FST= factory soft top, meaning it was made by Toyota as a soft top model vs hard top.

Thanks for info....Yes I would be interested in a tailgate style FST. Please contact me at 2285472333. Thanks

Sorry to hijack but if anyone looking for a soft top has a good straight pair of hard top sides they will be getting rid of let me know!! I could use a pair of the ambi doors as well but not a must. Hijack over. :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom