1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi-Lift Jack mount

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Hangtowncruzr, May 12, 2003.

1. Hangtowncruzr

Hangtowncruzr

Does anyone other than BTB sell the Hi-Lift Jack mounts that mount on the front bumper? I have seen them on other rigs and that looks like just the thing I want, but at $70 with shipping seems a bit high even if they say it's on special.

2. Halo3

Halo3

Last time I was digging around I think I saw them on 4-Wheel Parts Warehouse's web site for more like $35-$40. If they are no longer listed there, just give them a call. In my experience, they typically have some of the more competitive prices out there, and in the event that you find a better deal, they have a price match guarantee.

http://www.4wheelparts.com

3. Hangtowncruzr

Hangtowncruzr

I have some of the ones from 4wheel parts, I'm looking to mount something on the top of my front bumper those mount on the front of the bumper and that won't work when you get out of the mall parking lot.

4. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

What I would like is one that uses the bolts on the spare tire carrier, anyone seen those around?

5. Trevor

Trevor

I just used two stainless carridge (spelling?) bolts through the bumper with locknuts. Worked fine until I bumped a tree and bent the bolts. I had to cut them off.

I have since relocated it inside. I'm not a big fan of mounting the HiLift on the front bumper. It becomes absolutely useless once it gets dirty.