Hi everyone, new to the forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a quick introduction. Love my 40 series, i am thoroughly addicted and love the forum you have here and glad to be part of it.
My daily driver work truck is a 8/81 HJ47 Troopy, also fixing up a HJ47 82, ute with styleside tub (will be another work truck). Have a HJ45 parts ute. Recently got a 4/77 FJ45 FST which i am doing up as my weekender and have big plans for. Will have to make my own soft top frame (and one for my brother) and canvas top etc.

thanks upperblack, good idea, happy to support..have just done so, will wait for it to take effect:)

ok, some pics of my babies, not the best but all have on my laptop at the mo. Troopy (factory disc and P/S), HJ47 ute when i got it ,HJ45 parts car, troopy again and FJ45 FST when i got it, have since dismantled further, its been converted to diesel in the past, im pretty sure its a Toyota forklift motor. When i save my pennies it will get a 12ht and 5 speed. thanks:)

IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_5038.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_5190.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG

Couple of nice rigs there

Nice rigs. I can't tell you welcome to the addiction, you are already an addict.

A.J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom