HF Badlands 12k on sale for $292 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I tried myself:
"The item is excluded from certain coupon offers. Please check the coupon for details."

Well they sent me a FedEx tracking label for mine. Coming from Camirillo CA, I bet its FOB !

Camarillo is their main warehouse, most merchandise come from port of LA. Mostly cars are unloaded in port in Oxnard/hueneme. It is not possible to drop ship from the ports unless you buy an entire container.

I live near by. :)

It seems they got smart last night about taking 20% code on top of sale price. I had it working last night but didn't have enough money in bank so went and deposited money in bank and tried earlier today and kept kicking code back. Looked like 24hours before they caught on. Just my luck.

Oh, not from me. I just wonder with the ease of use, proven reliability (depending on winch), and the abundance of options why your go-to choice would be hydraulic. They're monsters, but there's also a complexity involved that I'd rather not get into (you seem to be the king over over doing things though, so I'll love to see what you come up with).

It's been my plan for years. The lynch pin for doing this mod though is my power steering gear box. I've been waiting for it to give me problems but so far hasn't. But once it does:

* Complete rebuild by Lee Hydraulics in Sun Valley
* 105 sector shaft
* new pitman arm
* ported for hydraulic winch
* flow tested and matched with new PS pump
* power steering reservoir and filter install (finally)
* hydraulic winch install.

I'm not doing anything else in that circuit until my gear box gives me headaches.

@NLXTACY If I had a spare $1200 laying around and thought I'd be doing any decent amount of winching I would have gone with the Mile Marker Hyrdaulic as well. I figure there's a good reason the military and all the wreckers I've seen run hydraulic and who gives an a$$ if its slower.

The super discount Badlands was on my doorstep today when I got home. I went to AA and picked up some Synthetic grease and a several cans of brake parts cleaner. Already started tearing it down to clean out the planetarys and reclock it. I'm going to do my best to waterproof it before I put it back together.

The super discount Badlands was on my doorstep today when I got home. I went to AA and picked up some Synthetic grease and a several cans of brake parts cleaner. Already started tearing it down to clean out the planetarys and reclock it. I'm going to do my best to waterproof it before I put it back together.

Post up what your're doing. Im curious about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom