Hey all (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hows it goin all havent forgotten about all of you just been busy with life n what not im back in Fallon and just trying to get some things done. i figured i would drop by n say Howdy

Yes im back for good and Working for the Truckee Carson Irrigation District as their welder doing Maintanance and welding equipment for them also im now Remarried to Jamie my now Second and Third Wife HAHA but doing well got my 91 80 series up n going my 60 is up n going and my 40 still needs a motor

Welcome back Dan. Congratulations on your marriage(again:p). Get that 40 going so you can do some wheeling with us. Glad to have another go to welder in the club!:wrench:

Glad to have you back Dan... Looks like you and I have something in common at the moment, both looking at engine options for our trucks!! BeBe has recently shown me that she has some metal flakes in her oil and is slowly losing power. So weighing engine options at the moment for most cost effective and quickest. Thinking 5.7TBI at the moment but the guys in the 60 section are trying to convince me otherwise.

im thinking about doing a 350in my 60 as well but mine will be carburated instead of fuel injection but looking at the cost of adapters it will be a long while before that ever happens. Also im tinking of selling my 40 at this time but we will see how it goes. as far as the 350 swap im not really a fan of it in the 60 or the 40 i like the straight 6 alot and they are pretty much bullet proof if taken care of and for what the adapter costs you can rebuild and do a few upgrades to your straight 6 but its ultimatly up to you and what you wanna do with it. And thank you for the Welcome back guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom