Hella LED Driving Lights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was planning on installing some Hella FF200 Xenon driving lights, but it looks like prices have gone up as they have been discontinued. Looking for an alternative, I found the Hella 4000 X LED lights. Now the LED aspect is appealing because of the lower electrical draw, but I haven't found any reviews anywhere for them and they're kinda expensive at $250 each.

Anyone have any experience with the 4000 X LED lights? I keep reading older posts that LED driving lights are just for show or short distance light output, but maybe LED have improved since the older models?

I have Hella 4000's that I did a 75w HID conversion on. They have a better light pattern than any LED light I have seen. Im sure the Hella LEDs are good, but I paid around $250 for both of my lights and the HID kit.

I have Hella 4000's that I did a 75w HID conversion on. They have a better light pattern than any LED light I have seen. Im sure the Hella LEDs are good, but I paid around $250 for both of my lights and the HID kit.

The Hella 3000 work amazing with the HID's, they look like Airplane search lights from WW II, just don't mount them in front of the radiator like I did, they diminish air flow and make the engine run a little hotter.
Cara%20%26%20Lauren%20at%20the%20beach%20011-XL.jpg

The Hella 3000 work amazing with the HID's, they look like Airplane search lights from WW II, just don't mount them in front of the radiator like I did, they diminish air flow and make the engine run a little hotter.

WWII Spotlights would be perfect for Locating & Recovering a RR. :lol::lol::lol:........I tease, I tease

Try the Ebay LEDS before you go dropping major $$$. They are about $50 set.

WWII Spotlights would be perfect for Locating & Recovering a RR. :lol::lol::lol:........I tease, I tease
Oh tell me about it..

Actually I only paid a $1000 for that RR Classic and serve us well for over three years, they parts are super cheap and plentiful (Except the engines) because so many of them suffer from overheating..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom