Heavy Duty AISIN hubs, ready to ship! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
On the hunt for hubs? We stock over a dozen different AISIN hubs including these Heavy Duty units featuring Longfield chromoly inner hubs gears. A direct fit for your 79-95 Land Cruisers (short birf 80's) and 79-85 pickups and 4Runners. Can also be fitted to disc brake swapped earlier Cruisers, 9/75-79 with upgraded birfs & later 80's with aftermarket shafts or machining to the stock birf. Part# HUBAISINHD - $145/each for a limited time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

We can also upgrade any of our other popular hubs. Pre-built with Longfield or RCV inner chromoly/300M gears. ARP stud kits, additional dowels, etc all available too!

image.jpg

These are available for immediate online purchase @ CruiserTeq.com too!
Heavy Duty Aisins: AISIN Locking Hubs - Fits 79-95 Land Cruisers (short birf 80's) and 79-85 Pickups and 4Runners

All of our hubs can be found here: AISIN Locking Hubs

Last edited:
really nice......

Thanks, we are quite happy with them. Did I mention the use an o-ring seal between the AISIN and the hub body :cool:

We had parts come in to build a few dozen more, all caught up on back orders!

On the fence about adding new HD hubs to your Cruiser build? Watch for an upcoming sale when combined with our knuckle kit and HD axle shaft offerings!

OOOOHHHH, I want some of these to get rid of my DC vibes!

Soon, it's about time to regrease the front end. I need to get a reseal kit and pickup the hubs together. Any chance that I can put on an Aisin hub and not have to machine my birfs? Probably not but I have to ask. :p

Soon, it's about time to regrease the front end. I need to get a reseal kit and pickup the hubs together. Any chance that I can put on an Aisin hub and not have to machine my birfs? Probably not but I have to ask. :p

Yes, if you buy a set of HD birfs from us too :D

Otherwise you'll need to machine

I bought a front disk conversion for my Feb '75 FJ-40. I believe I have used '84 FJ-60 disk conversion parts including birfs. Which of your hubs do you recommend? Mostly ranch cruising, no hard wheeling. Would they all fit?What are the differences, spline count? How much for a pair?

We have a variety of options that will fit, most differ only in color though we also have the HD options. Red hubs start at $105. Give us a shout at the shop and we can confirm specs and get you all taken care of!

Working out the logistics of a Mud member sale, something like buy 20% off a pair for a week only when purchased with a knuckle kit? Or do folks need these sans a knuckle kit too?

I have 2-3mm left on my front pads so I need a knuckle kit and, conveniently enough, a set of hubs, toot sweet. Wife says I gotta fix those brakes ASAP so might as well get the hubs too. :) My vote is Knuckle and Hubs.

Working out the logistics of a Mud member sale, something like buy 20% off a pair for a week only when purchased with a knuckle kit? Or do folks need these sans a knuckle kit too?

Force those that haven't yet succumbed to the 'while I'm in there' illness into the full throes of disease.....for the sake of Cruisers everywhere. :)

I have 2-3mm left on my front pads so I need a knuckle kit and, conveniently enough, a set of hubs, toot sweet. Wife says I gotta fix those brakes ASAP so might as well get the hubs too. :) My vote is Knuckle and Hubs.

Force those that haven't yet succumbed to the 'while I'm in there' illness into the full throes of disease.....for the sake of Cruisers everywhere. :)

So we worked out the discount, rather than do the discount on just the hubs, how about 10% off your entire order when you buy a knuckle kit (any variety) and hubs. Details here: BUNDLE & SAVE: Knuckle Rebuild Kits & AISIN HD Hubs

Do you still have these HD hubs with longfield's inner gears for sale?

You bet, hundreds of them :D

Heavy-Duty Aisin Locking Hubs (Complete)
Heavy Duty AISIN black body hubs featuring Longfield chromoly inner hub gears and an O-Ring sealed body. A direct fit for your 79-95 Land Cruisers (short birf 80's) and 79-85 pickups and 4Runners. Can also be fitted to disc brake swapped earlier Cruisers, 9/75-79 with upgraded birfs & later 80's with aftermarket shafts or machining to the stock birf.
Part# HUBAISINHD - $147.50/each (Sale Price)

What about the red or gold dial with the inner Longfield gear? Or the red/gold diar you only sell them in their stock form?

What about those O-rings? the OEM ones doesn't come with them?

ps: the black hub are originally from sidekick's right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom