Head Gasket 11115-61030 Picture (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ERNRAM

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi,

Is there anyone who can post the picture of this 11115-61030 head gasket for my reference please.

Thanks,
Ernie

Think this is the best pic I have of my headgasket for my 10/'85 FJ60
IMG_2956 by Greg Fisicaro, on Flickr
I assume you already have your head installed?

if not can you please snap a picture of the far side water openings in the head gasket.

Greg, very much appreciated

thanks
Ernie

Yeah unfortunately the head is back on... are you talking about the end closest to the firewall? Do you have a discrepancy or something you are concerned about? There is a version of the headgasket that does cover certain water jackets and it does not affect the head/engine. This version comes in the engine gasket kit, if I remember correctly, where as the stand alone gasket has those same holes exposed.

Greg,

I went through your Flickr pictures. Very nice.
My only concern is what I have heard is the 11115-61030 is only available stand alone and not it a kit.
So looking for a picture to confirm if that is true or not.

Cruiser Corps kit looks identical to yours and I may go down that path is that head gasket is OK.
FJ40, FJ45, FJ60 2F Engine Overhaul Gasket Kit - OEM

Beno would probably be the only one who would know for certainty
@beno

Thanks,
Ernie

Here you go.
Toyota 2F head gasket 11115-61030
(front of gasket is on left)

image.jpeg

Here you go.
Toyota 2F head gasket 11115-61030
(front of gasket is on left)

View attachment 1328566
Thank you sir
You gave me exactly what I was looking for, which was to spend more money.....lol

The cooling holes are different placement on the 61030 versus others and I can see a more balanced cooling in my head using it

Ernie

The HG should match the head. Earlier heads have a flow director and need a gasket to feed it. Later heads are cast different with no flow director & use a gasket that directs cooling toward the exh ports.

The HG should match the head. Earlier heads have a flow director and need a gasket to feed it. Later heads are cast different with no flow director & use a gasket that directs cooling toward the exh ports.

This^^^ and there are others that have stated that using EITHER gasket on a newer model head works just fine. Older heads require what Jim is talking about.

jim,

So what do you recommend for a 61040 head?

Screenshot_20160928-191811.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom