Have most of the parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL... know the feeling MART... People always call me CRAIG... Then when I spell my name for them they look at me strangely.

Anyways, thanks for loaning me your tool kit. I will either bring it to this coming months meeting or can bring it to your sooner if need be. Just let me know.

Next meeting is fine. If I need it earlier I'll contact you. I have two neighbors, one is Greg and the other is Craig. I keep tripping over the names. My brain knows who is who, but

Hey MART!

Sorry about the name thing:cool:. Your welcome on the hubs. Glad you got one of mine together:D. It will be nice to have a spare. You have got to have mega patience to get those things back together. Yes Brakes that work are nice:eek:.

Your lucky you didn't come on the run. I broke and made folks sit around for hours while I didn't fix it.:bang::(:flush::eek::censor::worms:

Did you have beer for the spectators.
Do you need help or the centering tool
I had to learn how to put the hub together so I could mine done.

Did you have beer for the spectators.
Do you need help or the centering tool
I had to learn how to put the hub together so I could mine done.

No beer for the spectators-they had their own:beer:. Everyone was really patient! :cookie: For which I was really grateful. The centering tool would be great. I should be working on it this weekend just tearing down both sides. I would say I can figure it out myself but after breaking Saturday, I feel like a total newb. Things just weren't going my way:bang:. So I'm just going to take my time and do it slow and easy. May end up doing some grinding to make my replacement longfield fit. New spindle should be here today. I will let you know if and when I need the "tool"
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom