Harrop and Trail Tailor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Several of you know that I'm officially a Harrop authorized seller as of last week.

Thanks to those that have placed an initial order with me on the E-lockers. They were all shipped out today and you will have them in hand 2-4 days from now. It is nice to offer a great quality product at a fair price straight from the manufacturer without middle men and up-charging. PM me for direct pricing to your door. Anything on the Harrop website I can procure for you.

I'll get with @beno for OEM gaskets, lockers switches, seals and bearings to add to these lockers.

I bought one for my new 100 and can't wait to get this jewel installed.

Jason

SAM_0738.JPG
SAM_0741.JPG
SAM_0739.JPG
SAM_0742.JPG
SAM_0740.JPG

So any plans to put one in Poppy?! Or is there another cruiser in the line-up that we are unaware of?

I posted above, the locker pictured is going into my 100. Yes there are plans for more cruisers/taco once we get moved as well. Along with 10-20 more stocking products.

Jason

As most know, I fire selling a few things since I'm moving.

I have these Harrops in inventory and don't want to move them. So I'm selling a little over cost to cover shipping and initial fees.

1- 100 series IFS FRONT-- Part # A10976 ----- $1410.00 shipped to the lower 48

3- 40/60 series FRONT or FULL FLOAT REAR - 80 series rear -- Part # A9378 -----$1215.00 shipped to the lower 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom