Harlan KY 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The rears and the manual prop valve up by the master cylinder. Worst comes to worst I'm removing the manual prop valve. I have the worst luck with brake lines. Other than that the 80 axle is in, all hooked up and all i need to do is a final torque after its back on all fours and the brakes are functioning.

Let me know if you need a hand. Worst case scenario you have a dual master and and will keep front brakes.

Thanks will do.

OK hate to be "that guy", but looks like I'm OUT for this weekend.....family stuff has came up that will keep me around home this weekend. Nothing life or death, but still important enough I need to be here.

Please pray for my wife this weekend.... nothing wrong with her, its just that she will be living with a grouchy, short tempered ass hole this weekend.

Unacceptable, we will see you at the campsite Thursday night.

The tacos working again, the residual valve is leaking but I don't need it anyway and I'm going to yank it out after work tomorrow. I'm going to drive it to O'Hare and back in rush hr traffic both ways tomorrow so that should be as good a test as any. Rear discs are sweet BTW.

OK hate to be "that guy", but looks like I'm OUT for this weekend.....family stuff has came up that will keep me around home this weekend. Nothing life or death, but still important enough I need to be here.

Please pray for my wife this weekend.... nothing wrong with her, its just that she will be living with a grouchy, short tempered ass hole this weekend.

Noooooooo. That really sucks!

Leaving tomorrow night, if we are not there by 11:00 am Friday don't wait for us to get on the trail.

Are we there yet?

We are leaving Friday morning. Where do I go?

So wait am i the only one going down tomorrow?

If that's the case ill just follow john down on Friday. The weather looks like s*** Friday as well. Solo camping may not be too fun...

Last edited:
We headed out Thursday night in the rain. With the exception of a small window of no rain to set up in, it didn't stop until Saturday morning. Saturday had some great wheelin' and some light carnage. I z'ed a couple of u bolts and slander broke a u joint, quick run to the parts store and all was good. We came home Sunday while the rest stayed to wheel. Ride home was good weather and I did not have to stop and sleep at all. That made my day. I almost feel normal again.

Diggin the new CLund ride, it works really well!

Mark, we had to find a temp replace for you from Maryland to give me a ride back to my truck Friday when the suburban couldn't get up the hill. Another group that does easter weekend at Harland every year for the past 7 years. Missed having you there.

Glad to hear you are feeling better William!

Good to hear it was a great trip!

Glad to hear I was missed, and that some one was there to take up the slack for me. Also good to hear that the carnage was not too much.

Good times, good group and good weather except for Friday. Our trail guide was a jackass.... Next year mason jar first thing the first day?

Awesome trip! Always nice to set tire in a new land.

Very impressed with the park!! Awesome trails, scenic, nice facilities!

We must do it some time when I can go.
Easter weekend, for my coworker to Florida, is like my June trip to Missouri and I will never be able to make it as long as he works in my department.

We must do it some time when I can go.
Easter weekend, for my coworker to Florida, is like my June trip to Missouri and I will never be able to make it as long as he works in my department.

Get him fired?

Another note from the trip Conner has volunteered himself to become Jon's personal snowboarding trainer this winter. I have also hit the max performance of the IFS Tacoma and need to chop that car suspension off and get some real tires and axles under this thing, seeing the storm trooper in action has really made me itch to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom