Harlan in April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great time, great company. Amazing trails, and a grat campground. Not a replacement for PYS, but a definate spot for another extended get together each year. Pics soon.

Awesome time! Beautiful area!
Nate and Charley is was great to meet and wheel with you guys.

Great group effort to get met back upright, thought for sure I was going over all the way.

If there was ever something that should have been videoed, it was that freakin' awesome reverse hill climb!
Nate is my new hero!

hells revenge in reverse = heavens ascent

running with you guys was a blast. i have wheeled with some douche bags that think they are hot shiz....you all were non selfish and an absolute blast to be around....next good friday in your plans yet?

awesome Pics as usual Mrs. X.
I will do all I can to make it next year.
Glad you all had a great time.

Nice pics, looks like a great trip.
Especially like the pics of Bill's weiner.

running with you guys was a blast. i have wheeled with some douche bags that think they are hot shiz....you all were non selfish and an absolute blast to be around....next good friday in your plans yet?

Vicky and I are still in discussions on this. Our anniversary is 4/9 and we like to do a short trip somewhere for that.
A definite possibility though, knowing the date won't change helps for planning.

Yes I hope to add it to my list of trips for next year.

Any link to that video of White Knuckle Crawl?

good friday 2015 is april 3rd.....so we will head down on april 2nd till april 5th

Right now we are thinking we can do this. I don't want to say I'm 100% committed just in case.

I'll plan on it

Now that my tires fit, I'll be in for next year. How's the rockers work for you Mark?

Love them. Still need to play with the air pressure. Ran 3.5 in rear and 5 in the front, and they worked great. But I think they could go lower and grip a little better. I'll just have to play with them more to find the sweet spot.

Always love your sweet spot Mark!

heading down this weekend if anyone is interested in a last minute trip

Would love to but too short of notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom