Harlan in April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I head to Harlan every year for the April Fools Toyota Crawl. Just seeing if anyone else is interested in going this year.

Official dates haven't been mentioned anywhere, but its usually the first weekend of April.

My buddy Nate texted me the 17 to the 20th. At least that's when he is going & invited me & my homies to join him.

Im thinkin bout it

My buddy Nate texted me the 17 to the 20th. At least that's when he is going & invited me & my homies to join him.

Yeah I know Nate very well. Unfortunately I know April Fools run will be several weeks before that, although I am waiting on the actual dates.

I prefer to go for the event, I enjoy meeting up with some of the locals that show up every year.

With as large as the place is, there's never a "crowding" issue...even at a huge event there like Fall Crawl.

s*** i want to go. Ill let you know closer to the date. While events typically suck, it is fun watching drunken hillrods break their s*** on little jager hill at 2am.

This place is on the list of places to visit. Hope I can make it work.

Im thinkin bout it

Thinkin bout the event? or going when Nate invited us?

Lemme know what you're thinkin & i'll put in for the time off.

Thinkin bout the event? or going when Nate invited us?

Lemme know what you're thinkin & i'll put in for the time off.

Not sure of the difference yet. I want to hit Harlan! Don't really care if it's during an event.... Especially a tlca event... If I'm solo, the event makes sense, if I've got someone with me then I don't care when I go. Looks like I'll miss the badlands birthday run, so I'll be itching to shake down the six shooters, trunnion eliminators, new front springs, etc....

Okey dokey. sounds like the plan is currently no plan. I like that.
I, too, am not keen on a TLCA event.
I just need to know at least 30 days in advance, so I can put in for the time off.

April fools run at harlan is not a tlca event. Its not even really an event, just a wheeling weekend with a raffle. At least thats how it used to be...

April fools run at harlan is not a tlca event. Its not even really an event, just a wheeling weekend with a raffle. At least thats how it used to be...

^^^This. Only I don't think there has been a raffle as of late either. Kentucky mountain crawlers used to organize it and since they went awol everyone just keeps going. While not a tlca thing it is predominately Toyotas which is the main reason I go.

^^^This. Only I don't think there has been a raffle as of late either. Kentucky mountain crawlers used to organize it and since they went awol everyone just keeps going. While not a tlca thing it is predominately Toyotas which is the main reason I go.

Good to know!

Also I don't know if any of you are really familiar with Harlan or not but the place in huge. I have been there 7 times now and know my way around quite well so we could cover a lot of the hard trails.

Whats cool about that place is that alot of the hard obsticles are right next to a easy or moderate trail so you dont have to split the groups. Except rail bed..... I hate that damn obsticle!!!

Ok, with work the way it is I need as much time to plan things as I can get. So is there still any intrest in this trip? The 17 to 20 weekend is my best bet of making it, would drive down after work on Thurs. then home Sun. I have heard many good things about this place but was told its best to have someone that knows their way around. So any one thinking about this or are are your plans to go early in the month?

I might be game. Lemme look into it.

...via IH8MUD app

The 17 to 20 is fine with me also. I will need to put in for the time off very soon ( thirty day thing) so it's time to s*** or get off the pot on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom