Hardtop to fit 1970 FJ40

Discussion in 'Wanted - Parts' started by 70Cruza, Dec 13, 2011.

Fetching feeds...

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. 70Cruza

70Cruza

Hello all you happy people.......
    I am looking for a hard top with rear lift up hatch. Would prefer a stock hard top for a 1970 Fj-40 and a set of hard doors. I live in Southern California in the Ventura area so the closer the better. I am looking to buy on or after December 23, 2011. Looking to pay 800$ - ? but has to be nice, clean, and complete. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Ruben:beer:
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. bikersmurf

bikersmurf

3. 70Cruza

70Cruza

:beer:Mr. Smurf......

Thanks for taking the time and passing that along. I really appreciate it. So I will now edit my post so I am now looking for....

A stock Hardtop & doors for a 1970 FJ-40 I will go with the sliders from Specter Off road instead and the stock hatch. Still looking to pay 800$-??? for a nice complete set up.

Thanks again!!
  4. 70Cruza

70Cruza

The rig

Figured i would post a pic so people can see what im working with. Please let me know here or at bigthunder74 @ gmail.com

Thanks

Attached Files:

5. 70Cruza

70Cruza

800-1000 $$$$$ Anyone got a set thats nice??
  6. qdup

qdup

PM sent
  7. reddingcruiser

reddingcruiser GOLD Star

There's one on eBay now located in Norcal - Green with extra set of doors.
  8. 70Cruza

70Cruza

Yeah I saw that one. Looks good but way up there and 1400$$

Thanks though. appreciate it. :beer:
  9. 70Cruza

70Cruza

SO IT SOUNDS LIKE I WILL HAVE A TOP TONIGHT. PROBLEM NOW IS I WILL NEED THE WEATHERSTRIP THAT GOES IN BETWEEN THE TOP AND THE SIDES. THE BIG HORSEHOE SHAPED EXPENSIVE$$$$ TO BUY NEW ONE.

ANYONE GOT A CHEAPER MAYBE USED ONE. I HAVE READ ALOT OF POSTS ON THE SUBJECT people using all sorts of stuff. I would prefer to go OEM if possible but 300$ for a piece of Rubber with holes seems a little expensive.

ANYONE???

Thanks
    Ruben