1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Top For Sale Cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by MJM, Aug 28, 2003.

1. MJM

MJM

Hard top needs to go it is from a 1980FJ40 missing 1 corner glass, has all other. Rain gutter and top are in great shape the problems are the sides. They do have some rust and some PO welded the door hinges on it. It does have custom rear doors that have been cut to give it that saloon look. The doors were cut to match a dropdown tailgate. The top is in Cleveland, OH sitting in the same spot for 4 years. Make me an offer even if you just want the top cap so I can get this thing off my trailer. Interesting trades considered.
    Thanks
    MJM

2. mattcobb

mattcobb

where are you located? I am in sf ca.

3. thorvald

thorvald .......

Media:
    [quote author=MJM link=board=5;threadid=4757;start=msg36029#msg36029 date=1062098612]
    The top is in Cleveland, OH
    [/quote]

;)

4. Wadesters

Wadesters SILVER Star

I am interested in just the white hardtop for a restoration project. I don't care about paint or headliner. Is the raingutter all there and rust free?? What is the price?

Thanks...

5. MJM

MJM

Rain gutter is intact no rust/bends rips cuts, It does have a nice coat of krylon black that the PO put on. I only want $100 for it. or interesting trade. I have not removed the sides yet I am sure that some of the bolts will twist off. I need to get rid of this thing.
    Thanks
    Matt

6. scjudge1

scjudge1

If you have not sold the hardtop and raingutter and will separate it from the sides i will take it for $100. Please let me know.

7. MJM

MJM

The top has not sold I will take the sides off. And sell just the fiberglass top. Hit me off list to work out the details.

8. MJM

MJM

Top is sold, Thanks to this BB.
    :D