Hand Made Stainless Steel FJ40 Tubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am offering up 3 handmade stainless steel tubs for $10,500/tub. The tubs include the front cowl to the rear quarter panels.

While ordering a tub for my 73 FJ40 barn find, I decided to order three extra to sell to others, who may be in need. The tubs will be available in late Spring to early Summer, as they have to be hand made and delivered.

All three tubs for sale are stainless steel. Two are similar in that they closely resemble OEM tubs with slight enhancements (wheel well water-tight, locking compartments, rear bed water-tight locking compartment, etc.). One is a more modern take on the OEM tub, retaining most of the classic lines but updating to allow for new dash switches or a new-style aftermarket radio, as well as other slight updates. (Feel free to ask questions, if you have any)

The tubs are being delivered to Memphis, TN, which is centrally located and an ideal spot to ship to anywhere in the country (if only FedEx delivered FJ40 tubs....). Arrangements must be made to either pick the tub up or have it shipped from Memphis to its final destination.

Tubs will be sold on a first come first served basis.

Please PM me with any questions.

Charles

I am offering up 3 handmade stainless steel tubs for $10,500/tub. The tubs include the front cowl to the rear quarter panels.

While ordering a tub for my 73 FJ40 barn find, I decided to order three extra to sell to others, who may be in need. The tubs will be available in late Spring to early Summer, as they have to be hand made and delivered.

All three tubs for sale are stainless steel. Two are similar in that they closely resemble OEM tubs with slight enhancements (wheel well water-tight, locking compartments, rear bed water-tight locking compartment, etc.). One is a more modern take on the OEM tub, retaining most of the classic lines but updating to allow for new dash switches or a new-style aftermarket radio, as well as other slight updates. (Feel free to ask questions, if you have any)

The tubs are being delivered to Memphis, TN, which is centrally located and an ideal spot to ship to anywhere in the country (if only FedEx delivered FJ40 tubs....). Arrangements must be made to either pick the tub up or have it shipped from Memphis to its final destination.

Tubs will be sold on a first come first served basis.

Please PM me with any questions.

Charles
What ever happened with these? Your PM box if full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom