HAMOM at dbenke's house August 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I left at noon and Tim was just starting his quarterly power steering pump replacement.
As an overachiever striving for expertise in power steering pumps, I'm a firm believer in the 10,000 hour rule as found in Outliers. I'm well on my way I believe.

Beau. Some pics. It has a pre-runner set up

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My son Hunter came out to help change the PS pump. While there, he found out a very good friend of his had died last night. There was some thought this boy was despondent because his mother's funeral was this afternoon. Worse yet, after we left, he found out his on-again off-again girlfriend died with him. They were off-roading in the national forest off of Steed Creek Rd, when his jeep flipped, killing both of them. They were found this morning. She had snapchatted him shortly before the accident and had her lab puppy with her, we haven't heard anything on the puppy.

My son Hunter came out to help change the PS pump. While there, he found out a very good friend of his had died last night. There was some thought this boy was despondent because his mother's funeral was this afternoon. Worse yet, after we left, he found out his on-again off-again girlfriend died with him. They were off-roading in the national forest off of Steed Creek Rd, when his jeep flipped, killing both of them. They were found this morning. She had snapchatted him shortly before the accident and had her lab puppy with her, we haven't heard anything on the puppy.
Oh Tim, I'm so sorry to hear this. Terrible news. The family of Hunter's friend must be beside themselves with unimaginable grief. Wow.

Crash on unpaved road near McClellanville leaves two dead

I know this area. Gravel roads and some sharp turns in this area. Several years ago I had a big dirt bike crash on the wambaw cycle trail, out in that area. Long way to go to get help. Lucky for me I had a Helmet and riding gear on. Walked away with a concussion. Made me think seriously about how far that area is from a hospital and how there is still a lot of cell phone dead spots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom