HAMOM at dbenke's house August 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marshall still has a bunch of FSM'S on the UC page

@Yardboy - We'll be interested to see how this turns out. Our -80 is not downshifting to 1st gear once it gets warmed up. I found the transmission manual link... And saved the PDF, but now I can't tell you WHERE I found it on mud, and I can't upload it either.

It gives excellent troubleshooting technique !
Here is a FSM link :

http://www.sugarlump.no/cruiser/HDJ-80_1.pdf (NOPE 1990 Manual....)

Try this instead :

Dropbox - Error
Here is a FSM link :

http://www.sugarlump.no/cruiser/HDJ-80_1.pdf (NOPE 1990 Manual....)

Try this instead :

Dropbox - Error
this is what I have let me know if you can open it

Attachments

• r-m-1994-automatic-transmission-troubleshooting-land-cruiser-.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 837
Going to try and make this one. Still need to do front axle rebuild in a bad way but need to acquire parts from Onur.
If you announce it, no one will show, just you and David :doh: I'm kidding of course, but I recently did mine. It really helps to have one or two on the parts washer while you're on the axle. Let us know, we'll be there. Looks like Hurricane Creek was a good trip.

this is what I have let me know if you can open it
Yes, that is effectively the same manual that I found..... But now I can't re-find it ! So irritating.

I ordered knuckle rebuild kits and wheel bearings from Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters, along with 4x OME shocks for the -80. I'll be performing a HAGOM (Help a G-man out meeting) at my office in the near future.

Thanks. What time is everyone meeting?
We usually meet at Charleston Cars & Coffee (CCC) in front of Atlanta Bread at the Town Centre in Mt Pleasant at 7:45 AM Sat, then go to David's by 9:00.

Are we sticking with the same?

Sounds good to me

Hey, I'm new and I'll be driving down from Pawleys Island Saturday. I'll head to cars and coffee to meet up with yall. I need some help with something annoying and stupid.. I can't get the stock steering dampener off, I've tried a torch, hammer, pickle fork... Also I'd like to mention that I'm bringing my dad, who has some slight dementia. He really loves car shows and events. He will talk nonstop and is slightly annoying, but getting out and about will do a lot of good for him. Hope thats ok

Okay, you live 0.6 miles from my house. Caravan? Which TLC are you going to work on?
Sure! Was thinking of driving the troopy if it's nice out. I Need to repair some of the PO wiring that was done to the tail lights. Other than that I was planning on just helping others out if anyone needs a hand.

who has some slight dementia. He really loves car shows and events. He will talk nonstop and is slightly annoying
The club describes me the same way, so he'll fit in.

You may want to caravan with Scott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom