Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good to hear you are here, er.... Sipes are best for a lot of the winter driving where the snow blows off the road and leaves black ice, so your Geolanders should be good with those and chains, which I actually have some for that size tire(285/75-16) if you need some cheap. I cannot use them on my 35's on the 40. They are the zinc coated ones with twisted links, cam locks and the bungees.

Are you on Facebook? We have the Horsetooth 4-wheelers group on there where we get much more traffic and can plan the runs much easier, since a lot of people use it, even non members. If not, I can still post them all in here. (I have missed a few since we have been doing a run almost every weekend and you will notice nothing was posted in here :S )

We will probably be hitting up Cherokee park road soon also, since it is a favorite for snow busting every Winter/early Spring.

Welcome!

Our property is off of 82C which is actually off of 80C/ Cherokee Park Rd. I've been taking my truck up there a lot lately. Let me know what you want for the chains and I can swing by and pick them up. I'm pretty free this whole week. I'll Pm you number. I'll be sure to check out the Facebook group so I can stay up to speed.

Hello. I was born and raised in Colorado near Gunnison. I was out of th state for 27 years , military and civilian career. Moved back 4 years ago and Live in northern Colorado in Windsor. My 74 FJ40 has been out of commission for 3 years. Clutch bad, leaking froim transmission really bad. I recently got off my butt and yanked the transmission and transfer case out and am having it rebuilt, I am getting it back on the road soon I hope and would love to meet up with some fellow Cruiser heads.
Just wanted to check in.

Hello. I was born and raised in Colorado near Gunnison. I was out of th state for 27 years , military and civilian career. Moved back 4 years ago and Live in northern Colorado in Windsor. My 74 FJ40 has been out of commission for 3 years. Clutch bad, leaking froim transmission really bad. I recently got off my butt and yanked the transmission and transfer case out and am having it rebuilt, I am getting it back on the road soon I hope and would love to meet up with some fellow Cruiser heads.
Just wanted to check in.

Have we met up? I am in Windsor as well. Welcome! Let me know if you want any help.

Have we met up? I am in Windsor as well. Welcome! Let me know if you want any help.
Maybe we have. Do you live in Windshire? Is so yes. There is s guy who lives I street away from me in water valley with an FJ 40 doing. Frame off.
Pm me. We can meet.

Sweet! Welcome! Another FJ40 in the area, Whoo-hoo!

Hello, I grew up in Fort Collins or just north of town, and just recently bought my first FJ40 (also my first car).

Toyota fj40.jpg

FOCO transplant here. Stock 95 80 series, with factory lockers.

Working on getting the garage finished for some self mods and fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you look at it) to work a few minutes away from SLEE Offroad in Golden.

Projects include, lift, new rubber, bumpers and interior sprucing up.

Got out last weekend for the family's maiden voyage on the Old Flowers road that connects Pingree to Stove Prairie, while not technically challenging it was a great time with the wife, little dude, and old dog.

FOCO transplant here. Stock 95 80 series, with factory lockers.

Working on getting the garage finished for some self mods and fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you look at it) to work a few minutes away from SLEE Offroad in Golden.

Projects include, lift, new rubber, bumpers and interior sprucing up.

Got out last weekend for the family's maiden voyage on the Old Flowers road that connects Pingree to Stove Prairie, while not technically challenging it was a great time with the wife, little dude, and old dog.

How old is the little dude? What kind of dog?

Welcome!

Little dude is 2, and the 'old dog' is a American Staffordshire Terrier. She has 1 eye, and also under her belt, 2 leg operations, her spleen removed and cancer removed off her chest. She's had a good run, but now most days consist of lounging around.

DSC_0035.JPG

Very nice clean 80! Wow, it looks like new.

Hi,

I just moved up to Loveland/ Ft Collins to work at Pedersen Toyota as the internet mgr and am always looking for people to wheel with. I have a slightly modded FJ and will be looking for some trails to take it on and make some new friends.

Oh, I'm also a photographer.

Thx,
Colin

IMG_0086 by Colin F, on Flickr

IMG_0391bwsm by Colin F, on Flickr

I was in New Mexico and help run the Thrill On the Hill down in Cloudcroft. We also had a small club down there to go wheeling with.

Here are a few more pix.

IMG_6643 by Colin F, on Flickr

IMG_6982 by Colin F, on Flickr

Wow, you were down there! Is that near Mills Canyon at all?
I was in Los Alamos for a while, I definitely miss New Mexico...
Welcome to town. I hope to have my 40 back on the trails sometime this decade.

Wow, you were down there! Is that near Mills Canyon at all?
I was in Los Alamos for a while, I definitely miss New Mexico...
Welcome to town. I hope to have my 40 back on the trails sometime this decade.

I don't know Mills Canyon, so must not be that close. LOL Yeah I'm getting my FJ up here this weekend finally, she was down for a few things this last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom