Group buy on powerful, 12v-portable compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Could i get one too... actualy might need two for another cruiser buddy... let me know .

htanks.

Ok I misse dthe group buy so I started searching for one on my own. No luck all I can find is a smaller version at checkers about 1/2 the power of teh one on the group buy. ANy one know where I can find the SuperFlow Compressor or the MF-1050? Thanks

Anyone need a holiday present?

I have 5 that will be available to ship out on 12/20/05.

Same deal as before- $42 plus shipping via CASH funded PayPal payment. PM me your zip code AND if your ship-to address is home or business- I will PM you with a total price.

Please do not post personal shipping information in this thread.

I just got back from the airport -so, to all of you who ordered your MV50, they’re
on the way, you should be getting them by Monday …. Some of you who did not received a tracking # or a paypal bill please PM me… unfortunately I did not have enough for everybody that wants one…I checked today at my local Checker and was told that the store in Fargo ND has 11 units in hand. Maybe some body from there can help…

I didn’t intend on making any money on this deal - just wants to say thanks to the fellow cruisers from this great forum where I’ve learned a lot, met great people…and especially thanks to Yep for the heads-up on this deal…
Some of you kicked in a few extra bucks - I thank you for the extra doh, it helped off-set the paypal fees that I forgot to take it in to account…

Happy holiday to all…

Thanks, Manao!

I got mine yesterday and put it to use this morning. Works great!

Got mine yesterday, won't get a chance to fire it for a few days but I'm sure it will be great. Manao thanks again:grinpimp:

Did the PayPal thingy but haven't seen any goods yet.:crybaby:
:cool:

looks like i missed out on another deal but please let me know when and where if u all have another group but or if there are any left thanks

My unit came in a couple of days ago. Thanks.
Haven't tried it out yet but it looks good.
Giddy up...
:cool:

Is anyone interested in this compressor (currently called the MF-1050)?

Fantastic output for such a low price. They used to sell for around $40 but they have gone up to around $70 now.

In order to get the discount I agreed not to publish the exact price, but I can say that I have arranged to get them between the prices shown above.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I will send you the details.

Thanks.
I know this is a super old thread, but Pep Boys has these compressors online and there is a coupon 25pepall to get the price from 59.99 to 44.99.

I have the TJM version of this same compressor, except the power cable and air hose are upgraded, and it's painted yellow. I've had it for over three years and it's still going strong. After reading that link a couple years ago I pulled the head and lubed that bearing. The head bolts needed tightening so I used some thread-locker there. I don't mind doing that as an every winter or every other winter PM project just to see how long I can make it last. Cause it really is pretty quick.

The code is (20PEPALL), just ordered two but I have to pick them up at the store near my residence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom