Group buy on powerful, 12v-portable compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have two of these a MF1050 and a MV50 exactly the same other than the box. They take a beating and keep going. My brother is shopping, shoot me the price and what about shipping?

For < $70.oo I up for one.

I think right now, if all these people commit...the cost is going to be around 55 bucks.

More people sign up, lets get the price down.

Sounds like a very useful accessory. However...

The MV50 is available on-line, and even up here in the boonies for $25.00. What am I missing ? :confused:

R -

$25

ParadiseCruiser said:

The MV50 is available on-line, and even up here in the boonies for $25.00. What am I missing ? :confused:

R -

Sounds good to me.

:idea: Please post where we can all buy it for $25 so I can stop wasting everyone's time.

Thanks.

ParadiseCruiser said:

R -

Link please!:D The best I have found is about $50 on sale at Pepboys, other than the Checkers closeout where we got a bunch of them for $25, but that's over.

Y & K -

Sorry :frown: should have included the link...

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=QIN&mfrpartnumber=MV50

In some areas - it appears - you need to order on-line, then pick up locally... However, with Checker, Schuck's, Kragen, Advance and Discount Auto Parts to choose from, it should not be an issue for most of us.

Cheers, R -

PS: This is one of those stupid sites that requires your Zip Code... need to put yours in to get to the correct page. R -

Tells me this item is unavailable. This may be zip code dependent though. I have one, wouldn't mind a second though for $25.

Ross

ParadiseCruiser said:
Y & K -

In some areas - it appears - you need to order on-line, then pick up locally... However, with Checker, Schuck's, Kragen, Advance and Discount Auto Parts to choose from, it should not be an issue for most of us.

Cheers, R -

PS: This is one of those stupid sites that requires your Zip Code... need to put yours in to get to the correct page. R -

ParadiseCruiser said:
Y & K -

Cheers, R -

All I get (for various zip codes including 95969 for your area) is this:

"This item is currently unavailable."

What zip code are you entering?

I also called Checker and they say they don't have them anymore and cannot get them- not even via store transfer.

Thanks.

Those have been gone for a long time, we scarfed up the last ones in the Phoenix area last summer. I made the mistake of selling too many of them, now want a couple more.:whoops:

Thanks to some friends in the heartland, I have a new source, at a better price, and I can now disclose a not-to-exceed price publicly.

The following people have expressed serious interest at the price point I had alreadly PM'd to them and now the price is even better:

PabloVTA
Outback
Cruiserhead05
mobi-arc
youngdogs
Russ in California
reffug

All, please reconfirm your seriousness to by via another PM to me with your shipping zip code and tell me if your address is business or residential so that I may confirm final pricing to you. Unless specified otherwise, I will be shipping via FedEx Ground.

For those that have not yet expressed interest, the cost will not exceed $42 + shipping.

I am not a vendor and do not sell stuff for a living. So if you want one, please be aware that you will need to PayPal me cash. If you don't trust me, then simply don't buy one.

There is nothing in this for me except helping fellow mudder's.

I will provide final cost to each of you that PM me your shipping zip code and if your address is business or residential. Please do not post information here.

I will finalize this buy on Monday, November 21 and PM each person back with the final pricing (including shipping) as well as my PayPal information. PayPal cash payments will be due to me by Wednesday, November 23.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Yep, Tools, and others...

I hear ya... but apparently there are a few still around up here in Butte Co, which is why I am not getting the "unavailable" disclaimer that everyone else is. I guess they just leave it on the site until they are all gone.

Looks like I need to get on the phone and confirm; if nothing turns up, I'd be interested in the group buy as well.

Thanks, R -

PS:

>> What zip code are you entering?

Try 96021 and you'll see what I'm seeing...

Y -

Correct. But their computer says they do.

Jeeze... talk about waving bait in front of your face :mad:

Looks like I'm on your list :D Sorry for the false alarm.

Cheers, R -

wasn't there something on the importer's website about there being some internal changes between the 2 models and one being more $$ than the other for that reason? Might want to make sure you get the right ones...

e9999 said:
wasn't there something on the importer's website about there being some internal changes between the 2 models and one being more $$ than the other for that reason? Might want to make sure you get the right ones...

Good question.

I emailed the importer/distributor and here is their response:

"Currently, there are no significant differences between the two compressors.

DV-Innovations Customer Service

Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:29 PM
To: 'DV-Innovations Customer Service'
Subject: MasterFlow 1050

Is there any difference between the MV-50 and the MF-1050?

Thanks again."

For what it is worth, I have been told by my source that we will be getting the MV-50 model.

Anyone know if these are available in Canada?

Thanks,

Wes

e9999 said:

I own one of each and have talked to the rep about them. There is no difference, Checkers wanted a different part number/look/box for marketing, no price matching reasons, then discontinued them. The MF1050 and MV50 are exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom