Group Buy - FJ40 Blueprint T-shirt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
If anyone is interested, I was going to try to place a bulk order with Cruiser Crap for their FJ-40 blueprint T-shirts. If you would like to order one (or more) - please respond to my link below. Their normal price is $22.00 / ea.

image.jpeg

Group Buy - FJ40 Blueprint shirt

I am hoping to place an order by Sunday night.

Last edited:
Just saw this, have you already ordered?

Great....XL in each color (Navy & Olive)

I am typing the email now.... lemme know ASAP !
Should have replied to your message.....Great, will take an XL in each color!

Will you be coming to Parts Swap at Trollholes next month?

Great.....can get the shirts from you then.....send me paypal info and how much i owe you!

Shirts will be at least 1 week out before they ship - Mark had to restock in order to fill our group buy order. Once he gives me a total with S&H - I will report the individual costs.

Shirts are in ! They came out to $21.60 each after the discount and after getting the 15 shirts shipped to me. Oh, and I got some CruiserCrap posters in the box, also!

No additional charge for local pick up / meet up / HAMOM / CCC or Mudship from Charleston. I will be in Greenville SC (can drop at Trollhole's for local pickup - with Marhshall's blessing) - on Thursday. Will gladly send via best USPS price as spam as up I

PM for arrangements @JToobe @mechanist

Erik, please drop off at Marshall's! What time do you estimate you will be there? If possible, will come by at the same time! PM your paypal info!

Erik, please drop off at Marshall's! What time do you estimate you will be there? If possible, will come by at the same time! PM your paypal info!

Sorry, I was scatter brained and did not check for posts - and I dont have alerts turned on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom