Great Running Engines, Trans, T Cases etc. for Sale: 1 FZE, and also a 3FE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
San Gabriel Valley - Temple City.

Both in the car, complete and running now so you can test them. They are in xlnt condition. Both are in good running cars that were not wrecked, and were bought complete, and good drivers. They were bought for parts that were needed for other cars.

They will be sold without Air Flow Meters, Distributors, Starters, Sensors, PS pumps, etc. unless you need those parts as well and those parts will be very reasonable. Right now all the parts are on the engine so you can test the engines. The 91 has the trans and T Case removed. The 94 is still being driven.

The oil pans, timing covers, intake and exhaust manifolds etc stay with the engines being sold.

The 1FZE is $1,300 (Sold Complete only)
The 3FE is $600 ( Head only is $500)

There are also a lot of body parts available, and some interior parts.

how many miles on the 1fz?

283,000 miles, previous owner was a mechanic. It does not appear to have had a head gasket change. Runs very strong. I can drive it to a local shop of your choice and you can have the engine checked out. No signs of gasket problems, noises or any other problems. I am in the Pasadena, CA 91780 area, however, shipping this engine to Conneticut is going to be extremely expensive, and you will have to make your own shipping arrangements, I will pull it and deliver it to your shipper on a palatte

JUST AN UPDATE: The 3FE engine sold and so did the 1FZE engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom