Gotta spend money to save money (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got a pack too since I can think of about 10 cans that I need to add vents. IL have some extra if you run out

Any one use Ozark trail stainless tumblers from Walmart? I just baught a few they are awesome. In there camping section 20 and 32 Oz. Versions. They are made in the same factory as the Yeti version at a fraction of the cost.

I have several of the knifes and sun glasses. I use and abuses the knife and don't care since it was $2 and holds up to normal use as good as a $20-30 knife. Not laser sharp but I prefer it for everyday use but still have some others I would carry for backpacking vs working on the car and around the house. Go ahead and pry I don't care. It was $2.

Any one use Ozark trail stainless tumblers from Walmart? I just baught a few they are awesome. In there camping section 20 and 32 Oz. Versions. They are made in the same factory as the Yeti version at a fraction of the cost.

I have several of the knifes and sun glasses. I use and abuses the knife and don't care since it was $2 and holds up to normal use as good as a $20-30 knife. Not laser sharp but I prefer it for everyday use but still have some others I would carry for backpacking vs working on the car and around the house. Go ahead and pry I don't care. It was $2.

I saw those and thought that looked and felt extremely similar to the YETI versions. Might have to pick one up.

another car jump start thing.

blank.gif
GOOLOO 12000mAh Car Jump Starter Power Bank( up to 5.0L Gas or 3L Diesel Engine) $39.99 with Free Prime Shipping https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BXM2PTC

$39.99 w/code 35OPPGUV

Package Includes:
12000mAh Jump Starter
Jumper Cables
15V Wall Charger
15V Car Charger
welcome Guide
18-month Warranty

whelp, there went $100.. Killer code ! New laptop bag on the way.. My old Banana Republic Israeli paratrooper briefcase is not as comfortable as it was in high school.

I am very lazy. I have one with grinding disk, one flap wheel, and one with cutoff wheel. Old one with a broken switch has a wire wheel on it.

I'll split one with ya

Guess we snoozed and loosed. Oh well, kellys deals had already cost me $100 this paycheck.

These are great quality 100 foot long 5/8 rubber garden hose. I have several that are 5 years old and still doing great.

Sears.com

Zoro tools Flash Sale - 30% off / Spend $150 / 4 hours only
Take 30% of with coupon code TAKEOFF30 your purchase of $150 or more between the hours of 10 and 2 CT on Sept 12th.

www.zoro.com

Don't forget that Zoro and Grainger are related. Search on Grainger (better interface), and use that part number on Zoro.

I picked up some welding c- clamps IRWIN, 18" on one of these deals, best price I could find.

Kelly

In my attempt to destroy your next paycheck, I bring you a tool cabinet.

Home Depot.com has Husky 5-Drawer 41" Tool Cabinet (HMT405BDLX16) on clearance for $149.50 with free ship to store for in-store pick up. Thanks Corwin
Note, availability for ship to store may vary depending on location.

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Each drawer can support up to 50 lbs (each drawer provides 12,353 cu. in. of storage). Side handle and casters allow for easy movement around your work-space. Offer valid through October 2, 2016 or while supplies last - Discobmobulated

Reactions: SAS
On sale at Sams for 19.99 I purchased two of them, one for wifes camera equipment, and one for whatever. Member's Mark 16" Safety Protective Box - Sam's Club very similar to a Pelican case, probably made in the same factory in China. Has pluck and pull foam so you can customize it for whatever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom