Gotta spend money to save money (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

eBay until 3pm PDT 6/30 is offering a coupon for $15 off $75+ orders. At checkout, apply coupon code CruiseN2Summer for the discount. Thanks

May have found an option to make your gas tank pour faster. Found this at orscelens for 10 bucks. Comes with the plug for your event you drill into tank. The threads match perfectly and seals real well. Yes, it cost more than the tanks cost us; however, we only need one of these I plan to keep it in a separate Ziploc or similar container

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I put those "pre-ban" nozzles on my gas tanks, too. They work real well for a year or two and then get brittle and crack when you flex them. Maybe your experience will be better than mine.

Trying to figure out what to keep it in that gas or diesel will not destroy. Maybe a sports bottle? I know that QT cups put up with all sorts of chemicals, but it may be too bulky and not put up with getting squashed.

need a replacement nozzle or 3 myself.. I had actually seen an ad at caseys while filling up once but didnt' go in.. I will have to look around. I did notice there are different thread pitches on different safety cans.. tried to move a nozzle over and it didnt' work.

I should have mentioned that it came with two different options for that part.

Now that helps. Thank u

Two in that pack? $15 on amazon, will have to find an orschlens

No, just one setup. 2 nuts, 1 hose that connects to nuts, one extension hose, breather.

purchased a bunch of that stuff from here.. Cargo Control Product Listings
single spots to mount one tie down and rails to attach to the floor and top of the bed sides on the 45. they have threaded fittings too so hopefully i can attach a sliding canopy

I have that type of track on my bed rails of Brutus and in several spots of my drawer system in Lexi and love it.

For our purposes on the trail these are a pretty good deal. However, the local Ham clubs have tested many of these radios and determined that they are not good quality. During transmission they release a lot of bad radio interference on other frequencies than the band you selected. I had them test all of mine and they all failed. Therefore, we should try to limit their use in heavy populated areas where we could be causing interference in their limited range.

I believe I have some extra stud fittings for the L-track if you don't need it right away. Has a plate that drops in attached to a bolt if you want something attached to rail a little more permanently but still moveable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom