Gossamer- '87 FJ60 aka "The Red Monster" (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. . .how did I miss this beautiful piece of garage art?

And speaking of art - might have a project you're interested in. . .ok, maybe 2-3 projects. I'll PM you with the details to see if you're interested.

ps - my recent addition:

Shane

I like the new toy Shane. I'm ready for another project(s) when you are.. Let me know.

J

I think I'm having a mid-life crisis............ I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE THIS IS TIMMY CAMERON, BUT OH WHAT FUN!!....

IMAG0278.jpg

It comes with the farm and everything else included in the pic...

I still need to inquire but, I believe this is at the W.O.D (Wide Open Design) facility in Tennessee. Looks like he makes the chassis and the resales them. Jimmy Smith is another known bouncer builder that sells his chassis in Illinois. I'm sure there are hundreds of these guys.. Only been looking for a little while now.

Want it designed around a 40/55 or even a 60 front nose.

Reminds me of Robert Duvall's place in Days of Thunder...

J

you'll need to move over here if you wanna drive a bouncer!

When i was younger my buddies and I would climb on top of buildings, just because we were bored. Sometimes we ran into the problem where we couldn't get back down again.
I wonder if you would have the some problem in that.

you'll need to move over here if you wanna drive a bouncer!

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Rock Bouncing seems to be a southeast thing. I need to get out and see those guys hit the rocks one of these days.

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is 95% chat now?

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Rock Bouncing seems to be a southeast thing. I need to get out and see those guys hit the rocks one of these days.

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is 95% chat now?

JUST FOR JOHNNY!! ... The next few days I will concentrate on finish my Kirk Hammett guitar sliders ( wife named them...) and the roof rack.. Will also continue to focus on my new 40 build ( another thread in another section...), working on some 60 rear inventory and 40 front inventory.

Drinking beer and being chatty as usual..

Cheers :flipoff2::flipoff2:

J

P1010422.JPG
P1010423.JPG

NOT FOR GOSS!!!

P1010424.JPG
P1010418.JPG

Chattech...
Jason, will your rear bumper with swingout spindle allow one to drop rear tailgate and haul longish items (logs in my case). I presume the spare carrier lifts off vertically, and makes this possible. Scenario being that I head into the forest without a spare to harvest firewood....
Beer is usually 93 to 95% water, so stay hydrated my friends!

Chattech...
Jason, will your rear bumper with swingout spindle allow one to drop rear tailgate and haul longish items (logs in my case). I presume the spare carrier lifts off vertically, and makes this possible. Scenario being that I head into the forest without a spare to harvest firewood....
Beer is usually 93 to 95% water, so stay hydrated my friends!

Swing arms are 100% removable with the removal of the top lock collars.

J

That's what I thought, thanks for clarifying.
55 degrees here, 19 over in Jackson.... Heat wave, bleh.

Those sliders look boulder proof. Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom