Gossamer- '87 FJ60 aka "The Red Monster" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you've found a local place. KR has been doing this for quite some time though:

http://wagongear.com/shop/hatch-seals/
http://wagongear.com/shop/door-seals/

KR's been on leave for quite a some time now. Great products but unavailable. I'm glad to see J taking the initiative and filling a void for our community - and having had personal experience with J's builds/quality of work, I hope he starts producing panels, windows and anything else that's supportive of our community. Problems solvers are too few & bar between. . .

J, put me down for a full set, please. . .

Shane

And I'll take the first grille if its not taken already...

KR's been on leave for quite a some time now. Great products but unavailable. I'm glad to see J taking the initiative and filling a void for our community - and having had personal experience with J's builds/quality of work, I hope he starts producing panels, windows and anything else that's supportive of our community. Problems solvers are too few & bar between. . .

J, put me down for a full set, please. . .

Shane

Agreed, and going back through the most recent posts, I have been a bit of a dick. I've got a soft spot for KR and his operation, that's all.

Keep up the good work J.

I mean that this is the first non-Toyota grille I've ever seen. Has anyone ever made their own 60 grille before?

I mean that this is the first non-Toyota grille I've ever seen. Has anyone ever made their own 60 grille before?

I've never seen one...

Do we have a picture of said grille?

HERE YA GO!

You're in Atlanta, use your imagination! Lots of ice & gold!

OH MY!

J

DSC00279.JPG
DSC00289.JPG
DSC00290.JPG
DSC00291.JPG

Aw snap! Goss is looking good. Better get busy these grills are going to be flying off the shelf!

I like it. Nice work, J.

Wicked. :cheers:

This one sits a little bit more recessed than the stock grill, but appears to be even with the lower valence. I don't know how you made that, but hats off to you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom