1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good gas pedal ideas...?

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by 72tlcnelson, Sep 14, 2003.

1. 72tlcnelson

72tlcnelson

Hey guys,
    Anyone got any good gas pedal ideas? I when I bought my cruiser, the guy had plans to use an automatic trans but I'm going with a stick...needless to say, I have to swap out the pedal assembly and the one I got does not come with a gas pedal! :mad: Any cheap solutions? I'll also need to run throtle cable...advice on that too would be great!

2. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

I've got a complete pedal assembly and good cable with carb mount. for sale if interested. came out of a 72

3. hammerhead

hammerhead

That sounds like the deal. If not, or if you are SBC, I can tell you an inexpensive and bulletproof cable setup based on the stock pedal.

4. 72cruiser

72cruiser

sup bro,

i think i tried to get you my pedal assembly earlier, but it never worked out. if i'm just totally wrong about this, oh well. i still have a full assembly from a 72 if you need it. pay for shippin and i'll get it to you.

jonathan

5. 72tlcnelson

72tlcnelson

I'm running a SB350 and I'm very interested in the pedal and carb mount if it will workwith the SB. if not, and I can modify it, i'd still be interested in it. Let me know about the $.