Gonna get an upgrade,up grade, upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Same here, loving this snow! Havent taken the taco out just the avalon, i wish that thing had a hand brake!!

Cleared the drive way ( almost 400' long) last night about 9:00pm & then went to bed.
Wife went to leave for work @ 5:00 am & we have a drift about 250' long (guessing) and its up almost to my chest. This will be a chore as I have to leave for work in bout 2 hours.

With the 5" of snow we got on Wednesday & the 7" we've gotten so far today, I'm really enjoyin the snow here!. Too damn bad my rig is sitting with no clutch in it .

But I did get to go out into the woods & shoot my Christmas present from the wife.

What present required shooting?

Same here, loving this snow! Havent taken the taco out just the avalon, i wish that thing had a hand brake!!

The tundra sticks like crazy!!!!!! I honestly haven't had to adjust my driving, 150% of the speed limit, last minute breaking, and an a******. I think I have to credit the bridgestone blizzaks....

What present required shooting?

Wife bought me a Taurus Ultra-lite .38 special. A quaint little snub nose revolver with good balance & a light trigger.

The tundra sticks like crazy!!!!!! I honestly haven't had to adjust my driving, 150% of the speed limit, last minute breaking, and an *******. I think I have to credit the bridgestone blizzaks....

The Blizzaks, your masterful skills as a lover...er...ah...I mean driver. And the fact that you are gently caressing the shifting rod as you insert it.....into gear, over and over again. Gently working your beautiful right foot on my nut sac....ah, ...I mean on the accelerator & brake pedals. Yeah, it's gotta be in part (a very large part) (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean) due to the tires, like you said.

I miss you :banana:

The tundra sticks like crazy!!!!!! I honestly haven't had to adjust my driving, 150% of the speed limit, last minute breaking, and an a******. I think I have to credit the bridgestone blizzaks....

I hear ya, fullsizes own the snow, i used to drive my sierra like a madman in the snow with ko'S on it.

I almost spun the taco right into the back of a stopped van going 20mph and braking 100ft back last night. Km2s, a stiff and light rear end, and cold brake fluid all dont work very well on packed ice. I went sideways to the left then swung it swideways to the right and put it into a snow bank to avoid hitting the van. I think the truck actually sped up when i hit the brakes! I parked it for the evening, took the avalon to hockey last night and made the wife take me to the train today, fxxx that thing in this icey bs.

Tony: i came by the end of reading he above.....

The Blizzaks, your masterful skills as a lover...er...ah...I mean driver. And the fact that you are gently caressing the shifting rod as you insert it.....into gear, over and over again. Gently working your beautiful right foot on my nut sac....ah, ...I mean on the accelerator & brake pedals. Yeah, it's gotta be in part (a very large part) (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean) due to the tires, like you said.

I miss you :banana:

Damn its good to have Tony back.

I'm not convinced. A true test for the tundra is a front yard with a bunch of garden gnomes covered under a foot of snow.

I'm not convinced. A true test for the tundra is a front yard with a bunch of garden gnomes covered under a foot of snow.

Ginger bread men, and 2 ft of snow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom