Gold Country Cruisers for sale/free section (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93yotasr5

Come and take it
Threads
Hey everyone, there is now a place to post up your freebies and or for sale items. This can be used for cruiser and non cruiser parts. Unless anyone thinks we need two different threads. Let me know :)

I have a free hitch if anyone wants it. No hardware as it was only held on with the tow hook hardware that I reused to put the hooks back on. I'd recommend getting the correct bolt kit from the dealer before you install in. I'm in Sacramento a few blocks from the UC Davis hospital. I was going to scrap it but it would cost me as much in gas to take it to the scrap yard as I would get for it so whoever wants it can have it. I'll be home anytime after about 5:30pm M-Thurs. and Friday morning till 8-9am.

I can also deliver this to San Jose, Santa Cruz or Monterey this Friday or Saturday if anyone down there wants it.

Looking for some OK 285/75/16's. My tires are weather cracking and the front has a slow leak. Looking for something that won't be dangerous in the snow for trips snowboading this winter. Let me know what you have.

Free pair of KYB front shocks for stock height, rear passenger side plastic for bumper , front stock bumper vents.

All free. Hit me up if you want any of it.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling a set of brand new still in the box PIAA 2000 reverse lights. I was going to use these on my 80 series but think I'm going to do a single 7" light on a roof rack to work as an extra reverse light and a work lamp. I would not try to use these as forward facing fog lights as they do not have any cut-off or shape to the beam pattern.

Anyone interested in original tow hook attachments, mud flaps, trailer hitch or the aluminum top cover of the rear bumper? Cheap. I'll post in classifieds if no one is interested. I also have the original driveshaft that someone wanted, but it is quietly rusting on the side of the house. Was it 93yotasr5 that wanted it?

Hey man I'll still take the driveshaft!!
I forgot all about that.

I have a free stock rim and tire for a 2010 FJ Cruiser and the spare tire cover. PM me if you're interested.

Anyone interested in original tow hook attachments, mud flaps, trailer hitch or the aluminum top cover of the rear bumper? Cheap. I'll post in classifieds if no one is interested. I also have the original driveshaft that someone wanted, but it is quietly rusting on the side of the house. Was it 93yotasr5 that wanted it?

I also have the stock radio that worked when I took it out a year or two ago. There is also the rear pan hard bar and rear control arm brackets. I am selling all these VERY CHEAPLY! How cheaply? Name the price you want to pay and pick it up. Beer counts as currency!

So far, 50 views in the classified section and no comments. I may have to dump this stuff. Unfortunate.

I have some 80 series rear J springs I'd like to trade for medium or heavies. I'd be interested in a whole set plus some cash on my end as well. They don't have to be OME brand, just something equivalent.

Also looking for at least 2 rear tow hook bolts.

last chance to grab the items I posted above before I just toss them. I have no use for them. they are FREE!

Anyone interested in adopting a male German Shepherd? About 2yrs old, potty trained, knows sit, shake and awesome with kids....All shots current and neutered. Let me know

Free package deal.
Hitch
Stock spring
20mm spacer
Stock tire carrier
Sun roof window visor
Stock running boards not picture but good condition

20160227_105258.jpg

20160227_105352.jpg

I'll take that stuff!