Glovebox Handles - Any Interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I can still count!

There were 4 left.

Ming, I will PM you regarding payment for 2.

ABQ, I have already PM'd you.

If I hear back from y'all before lunch time (MDT), I will get these out today, otherwise they will ship after I hear from you w/ $.

There is 1 left that xtiaan has expressed interest in, but no $. So they are first in line. If they pay, then these are all gone. If not, there will be one left.

Thank you all again for your interest in these!

Okay, I can still count!

There were 4 left.

Ming, I will PM you regarding payment for 2.

ABQ, I have already PM'd you.

If I hear back from y'all before lunch time (MDT), I will get these out today, otherwise they will ship after I hear from you w/ $.

There is 1 left that xtiaan has expressed interest in, but no $. So they are first in line. If they pay, then these are all gone. If not, there will be one left.

Thank you all again for your interest in these!
I want one how to pay

I want one how to pay

Right now all are spoken for, but not paid for. I'll give xtiaan and Ming until end of day Monday to send payment.

You and one other would be at the top of the wait list.

I may be able to order up another lot of fewer than 10 from my vendor, let me check.

Right now all are spoken for, but not paid for. I'll give xtiaan and Ming until end of day Monday to send payment.

You and one other would be at the top of the wait list.

I may be able to order up another lot of fewer than 10 from my vendor, let me check.

Reminder: xtiaan and Ming - other people are trying to pay me for the handles you have expressed interest in. You have until end of day today to send $, or I will move on and sell to the next in line.

I will PM you specifics as well.

Thank you all!

Should be on it's way. Now how about those '69 grille lenses. :)

We've already made marker light lenses for a Studebaker in clear, amber and red. All we need is an original to do the 3D model in Solidworks.

Okay, so xtiaan and Ming have paid. I will send theirs out tomorrow.

My printer believes in TCB - lightening fast (that's Takin' Care of Business), so he has already shipped me another 5.

80seriespoptop has sent $, one other person PM'd me, and Shovelhead69 is interested. That will leave 2 remaining.

Thank you all!

xtiaan2000 and Ming, your handles will go out today.

I should be getting the next 5 handles in today. Then I will ship to 80seriespoptop, Uncle Ed and Shovelhead.

That will leave 2 left for sale.

Xtiaan200 and Ming89FJ62 - your handles should deliver tomorrow.

80seriespoptop & Shovelhead69 - your handles should deliver on Saturday.

Uncle Ed - your expected delivery date is Monday.

Thank you all!

Love it when the mailman delivers "mystery boxes" that contain pig parts. Drives the wife nuts..... Especially when it's for her pig. The handles are great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom