Glove box lid, Translated (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
having an hj61 import, the decal on glove box lid are in Japanese, found a supplier "cruiser world", and they shipped out some English decal from the euro market
image.jpeg

Don't you dare cover up or remove those stickers. They're classic.
The English text says nothing that a moron can't figure out on his own. Holy crap that's a lot of Japanese saying essentially nothing.

It looks awesome!

Don't you dare cover up or remove those stickers. They're classic.
The English text says nothing that a moron can't figure out on his own. Holy crap that's a lot of Japanese saying essentially nothing.

It looks awesome!
Classics they are, & yes true regarding the moron capability, I am little surprised by some of the feedback even in Aust forums, they say "don't remove" then on the other hand they complain about the imports compared to Oz models, I best find another Japanese lid, not too hard in oz, just to have the authentic lid for the critics, Can be hard crowd too please all the cruiser nuts,lol

The Japanese lids have more of a "wow" factor in the States because we don't see them here much. It sounds like they're more abundant in Oz, so it's probably not that big of a deal for you guys to toss them for the English version.

I remember a post in the under $50 mod thread about a pistol holster a guy had in his 60... Some Aussie made a comment about how amazed he was by having a gun in the car.... I'm from Texas and I take a gun everywhere (sorry libs) and I remember thinking, what's the big deal? Haha..

Anyway, everything's relative mate. You have yourself an ordinary glove box lid for Australia... But it's pretty extraordinary to us here in the USA. Whatever... I'll give you $5 USD for it, how's that sound? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom