Global Service Information Center: Updated Mirror (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.armored-cars.com
DOH, using MAC Book and iPAD I cant use the Toyota EPC and ESM software so the GSIC and Toyodiy is great especially since I spend close to 7 months a yr traveling is some not so friendly places (but seems they still manage to have 3G internet service)

Billfish! you are a life saver

(internet 3G bill is going to be a killer, but i dont want to risk till i get home to d/l the file - to find out thats been taken down also)

Awesome post, Billfish ! Great information, and directions are spot on.

For any one having trouble with downloading the site here is an early Christmas present from Chad on Lcool:

Don't ask. Just bookmark this and enjoy it while he's hosting it for us: GSIC - Global Service Information Center

I've stickied this to the top. All of the information is still available from the 2nd and 3rd links above.

Enjoy.

-onur

Is there a sneaky way to download this? I have not been able to figure it out yet, and that is even after talking to my company's IT department.

Ooo - this is gold, gentlemen.....gold.

Im confused, I have no idea what this thread is about. Mirror? someone enlighten me please.

Im confused, I have no idea what this thread is about. Mirror? someone enlighten me please.

It's called a "mirror" because it republishes information from another website that is identical to the original site (creating a mirror image).

Basically, all you need to know is that the info we all need is being hosted at the site linked above.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a link for the GSIC with the 3UR-FE, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom